This Spectre Has Assembled in Paris

VI

      » [song name] «0:00 ─〇───── 0:00     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

      » [song name] «
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

“What- why? Is he an actor?”

“No, that's (M/N) (L/N), the king of the stage!”

After half an hour of running away from fans and paparazzi, the handsome young man is currently at a Boba shop. Drinking a fine cold $100 beverage with tapioca pearls. He was scrolling through social media with his phone, occasional tapping when he's commenting on his groupmates posts.

Multiple passerbys can't help but take more than one look at him. He wore thick framed glasses with a mask hanging off on his right ear, but that didn't hide the charm of his face. Those sparkling (e/c) Phoenix eyes, can easily mesmerize anyone.

“Order for (fake name)!”

Those heated gazes quickly stopped  looking at the young man, when his attention was no longer on the phone. He stood up, and brushed his hair back, to reveal his forehead. His face wore a lazy smile, making the milk tea shop employee flush a very obvious red as he thanks them.

The people in the shop, who got enamored by the male, either grit their teeth or let out defeated sighs. They hoped that they were the worker, who had the honor to serve him. The young man, who was in the center of attention, ignored all of those eyes and silently left through the door.

“I know, I look good but getting constantly stared at, still gets annoying until now”

(M/N) grumbles, holding a plastic bag full of different milk teas. He wore his hat and mask, before placing his free hand inside his pocket. He gently sways the plastic bag while humming a tune. He wonders, when they will begin with advertising, joining shows, practicing, etc.

“This will be a busy two years... ”

The only thing, that makes this international competition, is that every member has the freedom to composer their own songs under their own name. Their works will be fully credited to them.