He is The King

V

      » Cheerleader «0:44 ─〇───── 3:10     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

      » Cheerleader «
0:44 ─〇───── 3:10
     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

(M/N) waved his hand with a smile on his face. Chat Noir didn't know why, but he wants to remember this scene forever.

“It must be hard having to work an unpaid job at night,” (M/N) sighed, patting both of their shoulders “but then again, only heroic people feel satisfied with that work!”

He backs away from the two, as he checks his phone for the time. It's close to 11 o'clock, he must've really enjoyed his walk to not notice how much time has passed.

He faces the two again when he saw that Chat Noir was about to speak.

“Well it's not that hard, me and my lady keeps each other in company!” The blonde superhero, threw his arms behind his head, showing a relaxed smile as he faces his partner (platonically or not, you won't find out yet ⌓‿⌓).

“We were chosen for this position, so that must mean we're up for this” The blunette replied humbly, trying not to stutter her words. She wanted to make a good impression of ladybug to her cousin, as her real identity messed up with the whole meet and greet.

“Now don't be so humble, my lady, you're perfect!”

“Paris is really lucky to have you two, here have some pre-midnight snacks” (M/N) took out some local delicacies from his home country and placed it at their palms, the two automatically held their hands out without noticing. “Well I'll lighten your workload cute heroes, I'm going home now”

He places his hands on both of their heads, ruffling their hair a bit, with a grin.

“Ja ne/Jal-ge~” He waved before waking away, placing the both of his hands on his pockets. Humming a tune as he fully leaves the area.

(A/N: I can't make a decision, whether you're from Japan or Korean-)

The two stared at the biscuits in their hands before looking at each other, then at (M/N) who was leaving.