Chapter 20: Beautiful Danger

After leaving the isolation net, Dongfang Rong's speed was almost as fast as Fei's. Qi Jun's entire upper body was lying on the wolf's back, and the muscles all over his body were tense. Even if Dongfang Rong said how certain he would not let himself fall, it was a shame for a strong orc, and he still couldn't change his psychological feelings. In addition, such a speed also looks like a fart! The speed lines have been blurred into a film, okay!

Fortunately, Dongfang Rong didn't run for a long time. He didn't dare to take Qi Jun farther, and the destination was what he had in mind from the beginning. Here's what he stumbled upon while driving the mech alone to patrol the area. Although he may not be the only one who knows about it, there are probably not many people who he believes will appreciate the scenery outside the non-safety zone. Standing still, Dongfang Rong lay down and signaled that Qi Jun had reached the place. "How is it here? Are you afraid?"

Qi Jun was completely shocked by the scene in front of him. Afraid? how come! Would anyone be afraid of such a beautiful view? ! "Of course not! It's so beautiful here!"

The lake in front of you is surrounded by a plant like reeds. The lake water is green and blue, and the sunlight reflects sparkling waves on the lake surface. Looking up, the towering giant trees blocked the sky above their heads. In this way, it was like they were looking at the dreamy scenery outside in the cave. Those halos were more dazzling compared to the dark tones in the forest.

Seeing that Qi Jun is not desperate, but is really addicted to the scenery in front of him. Dongfang Rong was stunned for a moment, but then he lifted the corner of his mouth slightly in a good mood. It's a pity that he is currently maintaining the image of this black wolf, of course Qi Jun is not in the mood to see whether he is laughing or crying. "Want a blanket?"

Qi Jun didn't react for a while, he turned his head and glanced at the huge black wolf, and after a while, he finally realized what the general meant. He has the urge to hold his forehead, how can he not speak hard when he should, and he has to be hard when he shouldn't! Not a chatty person! "Okay. I have it in my space."

Dongfang Rong flicked the huge wolf's tail, and then put the tail behind Qi Jun. "It's okay to sit."

Qi Jun gave a black line. I told you to bring a blanket! He also handed over his tail to sit down, what's the point of making a fuss! However, in view of Dongfang Rong's previous words and deeds, this guy who is full of powerful orcism will definitely make his own decisions to the end. It's not a big deal, just sit and sit. He doesn't feel the pain himself! "Then I'm welcome!"

Qi Jun overlooked one point, that is, he did not know that General Molang's tail was not generally comfortable! Looking at the pure natural scenery in front of him, he leaned on Dongfang Rong unconsciously, and even his tone of voice was a little lazy. Originally, he hadn't stopped at all since he crossed over, and he continued to do high-intensity physical exercise for half a month. With Qi Jun's body, it was forgivable that he would be tired and lazy. "I originally thought that the world outside the safe zone was all those terrifying scenes on TV." I didn't expect that there would be such a beautiful scene as in my previous life. Sure enough, nature is the most perfect designer!

"This is a decree, and it can only show the danger to the public. You know, orcs are curious." Feeling the weight on his body, Dongfang Rong felt that this feeling was really warm. It doesn't feel the same as when my father and mother were next to me when I was a kid.

yes. Both humans and animals are curious. If you show how beautiful these dangerous areas are, there may be people who don't have a clear head, or who think they have the ability to come out to "see the scenery". "Is everything dangerous?"

Dongfang Rong replied: "Yes. There are a lot of carnivorous fish in this lake, as well as several kinds of beasts that live in the water. Those water feather grasses are also very dangerous. Toxic. They all grow near the water. If people are cut, they will feel dizzy and weak, and they can easily fall into the water and be eaten by the rain of meat in the water. Those white flowers over there are also carnivorous. They will devour various Insects. At night, it will emit a stench, and the sap in the leaves is corrosive. There is also a bush over there, as long as people touch it, there will be a red envelope where the skin touches, itching is unbearable, but there are anti-allergic medicines. Doubling it will work. And…”