Chapter 6: There is Space in the Stone

There were no shoes beside the straw mat, so Qi Jun had to stand up barefoot. Feeling slightly dizzy, I put my hand on my forehead. "Hi..." The scar was actually very hot, but the surrounding skin was nothing special. Could it be that the stone in the dream really got into his head? Or are you still dreaming? Or...is this scary reaction due to lesions in the wound?

"What the **** is this place!" Looking at the rough bamboo furniture in this room and simply laying a straw mat on the ground as a bed, he sincerely thought: "I want to go back!" In a strange world, life The level is definitely better than here!

Unexpectedly, just after he finished saying this sentence, his eyes suddenly became dark, and after waiting for his eyes to brighten up again, he found himself standing on the bed in the dormitory.

Qi Jun suddenly felt a chill down his back and a feeling of goosebumps. His mind was spinning very quickly, and he was thinking about what happened to these series of things that happened just now. Soon, he jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, looking at his face carefully in the mirror, and then he was shocked to find that the scar on his forehead was really red! And when I touched it with my hand, it was still hot! "Oh my God!!"

Turning on the faucet, Qi Jun rinsed it with cold water for a while, but the scar on his forehead was still hot. If he wasn't very clear-headed, he felt that he should go to the school hospital to solve this problem! But... Didn't that little stone pick up in a previous life? Eh wait! He should have knocked his head on the lost and found platform, so... the blood on the stone should be his own? And his soul penetrated into Qi Jun's body... Is it because of this little stone?

His thoughts opened up a little bit, and he suddenly remembered the few danmei articles that Zhao Jia had let him read. One of them is a portable space. Could it be that...you are so lucky? Have a portable space?

Thinking of this, Qi Jun said, "Go in!"

Then, he really stood in the humble hut again.

After repeatedly going in and out more than a dozen times, even pinching his thighs and twisting his cheeks, Qi Jun finally determined that he really has a magical carry-on space!

So what's next? Naturally, it's time to explore your own space. It's not just a small shabby house, is it?

The answer is of course not. When he pushed open the door of the house, the scene outside made Qi Jun open his mouth. Such a large piece of land is simply amazing!

He left the hut by running, looking at the black land in front of him, he took a deep breath. The aroma of this earth made him want to cry! This is the smell that used to be only available when it was raining! In the world of beasts, there is no bare land in the city at all, and this feeling made him feel like he was coming home. Down-to-earth, down-to-earth kind of down-to-earth!

The land is huge for him, about the size of five or six football fields. And squarely, it was planned to be... one, two, three, four, five... 30 fields! Ten of them have already been planted, and all of them have turned out to be mature and mature!

Corn, sorghum, soybeans, cabbage, radishes, tomatoes, green peppers. These are the ones he knows. Of the remaining three, if he guessed correctly, the one with a drooping ear growing in the paddy field should be rice, that is, rice. The other next to the golden ears should be wheat. There is another kind that he ran closer to and studied it carefully. He saw a rhizome arching out of the ground, and he looked at it again, and it turned out to be his favorite potato!

"It's a blessing from the gods! I can finally eat what people eat!!" Qi Jun shouted loudly while standing in the field. It was also because of his words that he surprised a group of chickens, ducks and geese hidden in the crops before.