Chapter 14: It's Actually an Instructor

This is because the original gene of Crow Dragon Bird is pheasant, which is also the most common animal meat of birds. But because the size of the Crow Dragon Bird is no longer as petite as its original ancestor, and it is a carnivorous bird of prey, it is also difficult for hunters to catch it. However, females like the taste of Crow Dragon bird meat. The taste of this kind of bird meat basically maintains the freshness of chicken. There are still more people who buy it, although it is not cheap.

Seeing that there was nothing but water in the cup, Tianji frowned: "Where's the meat?"

Qi Jun's black line: "Where can you eat meat when you cook soup. What you drink is soup. It's much better than meat. If you don't believe me, try it." Although he said that, his heart was tangled. I was discovered so easily. It seems that in this military base, it is best not to touch any of my cheating. Fortunately, Qiubao "exchanged" such a good thing with him.

Tianji took a sip. Of course, Qi Jun only drank seven or eight sips from this cup, and he naturally drank it in one breath. "It tastes good. But not as good as the jerky."

Qi Jun keenly found the point: "How do you know about jerky? Have you tasted it yet?"

Tianji replied calmly: "I am the chief instructor of the strong orcs this freshman year. Chen Fan confiscated the snacks you brought. It tastes very good."

I don't ask you to praise me! But... "Is it okay for you to eat the things confiscated from the students like this? Shouldn't you return them to me after the military training is over?"

Tianji looked at Qi Jun: "It's not fresh and delicious after a long time. And we didn't eat it, I ate it alone."

Qi Jun was almost speechless: "What's the situation..."

Tianji returned the cup to Qi Jun: "Take it as your apprenticeship ceremony. It's just that the meat is too thin."

"…"you win! Qi Jun is now a little bit dumbfounded. "You have an opinion on eating for free. You must know that at school, senior sisters and seniors all paid for the meat sticks I made!"

Tianji raised his eyebrows: "Why are you selling meat sticks?"

Qi Jun shrugged: "I have no money. My family is not rich, and I have four children. I work and study by myself."

Tianji glanced at Qi Jun's neck: "The newly developed storage space is worth no less than five million."

Qi Jun covered his neck subconsciously: "This is what I exchanged with a senior sister for the secret recipe for making meat sticks!"

Tianji was obviously stunned, and then nodded; "Don't do this in the future. It's a big loss."

In terms of doing business, Qi Jun knew that he was at a loss. But Qiu Bao was the first person to show pure kindness to himself after he first arrived in this unfamiliar environment. And she really takes care of herself. Just rushing to this, Qi Jun does not feel that he is at a disadvantage. What's more, using a storage necklace to cover your herb space, this is something that cannot be done.

Although Tianji's words seem redundant. But Qi Jun still accepted the other party's kindness. "Yeah. I just think this thing is very convenient and expensive, so I changed it. But... I really didn't expect you to be an instructor! You work in the army? Are you an officer?"

Tianji "Mm." answered these two questions with a sound.

Qi Jun didn't find it boring either. In fact, he was very curious about Tianji. Although it was only the third time that he had contacted him after the first call in the game, apart from Qi Jun's instinctive feelings about this person, he also had a feeling of being at ease. It can be said that it is a very wonderful thing to feel that you can do whatever you want around a person who has a straight face and can't speak well. "Then you can eat the food I made?"