Chapter 48: You Can't Wear It, Don't Think About It

Start from the beginning

After a pause, he added, "When I meet anyone in the future, I will sleep with him when I see the right eye, that is my freedom."

Xin Rong was a little tender in the end, and he couldn't imagine how possessive Shao Chengyun was towards him.

He dared to put these words down, but he did not give things room to turn things around.

No one provoked Shao Chengyun in this way, and those people were not Xin Rong, and they had no weight in the heart of the Shao family's second youngster.

Xin Rong underestimated both Shao Chengyun's possessiveness and his own significance to Shao Chengyun.

Shao Chengyun frowned, his voice became deeper and lower, and said, "Xin Rong, you are still young, don't be so quick with your tongue."

Xin Rong suddenly raised his hand and broke free from Shao Chengyun's control.

He put his hands in his trouser pockets, loosened his shoulders, lowered his eyes, and said lightly, "Are you afraid, what are you afraid of?" Afraid that I will one day tell you that others will make me cooler? 

Shao Chengyun's hand reached out extremely fast, so fast that Xin Rong didn't have time to react at all, his neck was already choked, and then he was taken down on the bed by Shao Chengyun.

Although the mattress had some cushioning effect, this force was too great, and almost unreservedly smashed Xin Rong down.

Xin Rong suddenly endured such a huge impulse, and his brain went blank for a few seconds in an instant.

Shao Chengyun did not give him any time to react, clamping his wrists over the top of his head, and his other hand clasping his neck a finger from his throat, pressing his carotid artery. <

Xin Rong straightened his neck and began to hiss.

The restraint and demeanor that Shao Chengyun had always been proud of were gone at the moment. The accumulated emotions of many days, the most primitive impulses in the depths of human nature, and the almost crazy possessiveness of the person in front of them have completely overshadowed reason.

Shao Chengyun knew that Xin Rong was not saying those words for no reason, nor was he provoking himself for no reason. Xin Rong hated this seemingly endless pull, and he couldn't be willing to be held hostage by Shao Chengyun, he would rather burn the jade.

Shao Chengyun leaned down and bit his throat knot, leaving blood marks on his teeth on the skin, and hot air sprayed between Xin Rong's neck.

"You want to get out of control." Shao Chengyun's voice was rarely hoarse, "I let you get your wish."

Xin Rong had never received Shao Chengyun's true strength as an adult male who had practiced martial arts and had been exercising for many years. In the past, every time they clashed and confronted, Shao Chengyun had reservations about him.

Xin Rong fell into a dark room, and also fell into the hands of the man who had the absolute advantage, and soon realized that he was not Shao Chengyun's opponent at all.

Shao Chengyun did what he said. Xin Rong wants things to get out of control, then he will satisfy him and let him bear all the consequences.

Xin Rong was not an impatient person, but Shao Chengyun had all kinds of means to torture him and drive him crazy.

The contest between them is almost one-sided. <

Shao Chengyun was absolutely oppressive in terms of height and size, and Xin Rong's resistance only gave him a little pain, but it further aroused his potential violence and abuse.