2 On

We've been driving for about an hour now, the whole time I just sat back and watched everything pass by. That was until a couple of minutes ago, Matt and Quinn started talking. I think that they think that I don't understand what they're saying because they were talking in Italian, I don't know why they assumed I didn't speak Italian but for now, I'm just going to sit back and listen as they speak smack about me. "Penso che dovremmo lasciarla lavorare alla scala reale, non è che abbia qualcosa di meglio da fare (I think we should let her work in the Royal flush, it's not like she has anything better to do)" Matt says, "Sono d'accordo, con un asino come il suo, corteggiare la gente pagherebbe soldi per indulgere in questo. Diavolo, lo farei (I agree, with an ass like hers, whoo people would pay money to indulge in that. Hell, I would)" Quinn replies.

"Tienilo nei pantaloni, bocca di metallo (Keep it in your pants, metal mouth)" I uttered, Quinn looks at me through the rear-view mirror and asks, "You understood the whole time?". "Yeah, what makes you think that I'm not Italian nor do I speak Italian?", "Never heard you speak Italian plus you dress, talk and walk like an American" Matt interfered. "How impertinent of you, where are we going?", "The Royal Flush. Do me a favor, when you get there be on your best behavior and try not to get lost" Quintin replies. "Okay, what's The Royal Flush?" I ask, "I guess you'll have to wait and see".

After a few more minutes, some buildings came into view. The streets were mostly empty except for some cars and less than a few civilians, another 3 minutes passed by and now we were deeper into this city. Most of the buildings were abandoned and the streets had what seemed to be junkies and gangs, "We're here" Matt says, I look to the right and saw a subway entrance. Matt and Quinn get out of the car and stood by the entrance, they were arguing back and glancing at me constantly. I get out of the car and walk over to them, "What are you talking about?" I ask. "Nothing, when we get to where we're going, I need you to keep your mouth tight shut. We are going to a place that feeds on pathetic little girls like you so do as we say," Matt clarified, "Okay, I got it the first time" I answered. "Whatever let's go", Matt and Quinn lead the way down the stairs whilst the guards walked alongside me to make sure I was in check. After we got off the stairs, we approached the platform and then took a left. I'm guessing this place is abandoned because of the yellow tapes and because it was empty. We took a right and began walking down the platform along the tracks, as we continued to advance, my ears pick up on the sound of muffled music. Soon we come to a stop at a door on the right, Quinn knocks on the door twice. The peek window on the door slides open, and the guy behind the door took takes a look at us before opening the door. "Follow me if you will, boss," the guy says, we step inside and began walking down the hall. Suddenly we enter a huge lounge with loud music, a bunch of flashing lights, and a stage. It looks like some underground strip club of some sort; some people were chilling by the bar while others sat on small black leather couches and watched as the dancing twirled their bodies around the poles.

Definitely a strip club.

"This way, boss," The man says, my eyes wandering the luminous room as Matt, Quinn, and I walked across the small dance floor and through the crowd of people. The guy leads us off the dancefloor and to a door to the left of the bar, I'm guessing this is an office or a meeting area. The man opens the door and then stepped aside, low and behold, an office. But not just any office, it had red leather walls, 2 small leather couches with a huge leather one in the middle and a pole in the room. Quinn grabs my hand and pulls into the room, we walked past the pole and sat on the huge couch, and Matt joined us.

Now I'm sitting with Quinn on my left and Matt on my right, it's giving two pit bulls guarding a puppy.

Unexpectedly the door opens, revealing a woman wearing a very exotic, embroidery lingerie. She sauntered to the pole and grabbed it with one hand, she began walking around the pole seductively whilst eyeing Matt and Quinn. This is making me Hella uncomfortable, so I get up off the couch, I was about to leave but suddenly Matt grabs the back of my shirt and pulled me back onto the couch, I guess I'm staying here for now. I continued to watch as the woman grabbed the pole with both hands and swung around it with such elegance and lust.