#9 after itori's 🍋

Quick notice this chapter will contain a lemon and a lemon only so this will be a shorter chapter then usual. If u don't wanna read this just skip till the next chapter.

Now on with the story

------------------------------------------------------------------

It was late and we just got back from itori's. Since it was late i asked Uta if i could spent the night again. Hell who am i kidding I just wanted to be with him but anyways. We arrived at the shop and he opened the door.

But something was off the entire trip to the shop he barely said anything as if he was too focused on something else.

"Is something the matter Uta?"

"Glad you asked."

A smirk appearing on his face.

"I've been controlling
myself the entire evening
since we were at itori's
but I can't hold it in anymore."

I looked at him and i saw a huge bulge appearing in his pants. I looked back up meeting his eyes.

"Like what u see?"

I swung my arms around his neck and started to kiss him. His hands moved to my thighs and pulled them up. Wrapping my legs around him he walked me up the stairs to the bedroom. He put me down on the bed and placed himself in between my legs.

I looked him in the eyes. And i think he could tell something was off.

"Whats wrong little mouse?
if u don't want to i can stop
right now"

"It's not that I'm just afraid"

"Why"

His eyes grew big once again and he tilted his head.

"This would be my first time..."

"Oh...I promise I'll be
careful and gentle."

He leaned in closer to me.

"But only this time
since it's your first."

A smile appearing on his face. God is he beautiful when he smiles.

He slowly took of his top. My hands now on his chest tracing some of his tattoos. His hands roamed over my upper body. Going lower and lower till he reached the end of my shirt.

He looked at me with a questioning look to see if he could lift the shirt or not. I simply nodded and lifted my arms so he could take it of. He trew the shirt to the side and just stared for a few seconds.

"Y/n your so fucking
beautiful you know that"

He lowered his head to the crook of my neck and started to kiss me there. After a few seconds he starting sucking on places trying to find my sweet spot. When he found it i moaned loudly and he smirked.

"I like that sound.
I want to hear it more"

And he starting to move down now arriving at my boobs. I could feel his lips faintly touch my skin. His hands went under me to take off my bra. Once he took it off he admired my boobs for a few seconds before starting to suck on one of them and grabbing the other one with his hand.

He moved even more downwards while placing gentle kisses on the way. He stopped once he arrived at the border of my pants. He looked up once again to see if he could take them off and i gave him a reassuring smile. He then continued to take of my pants and panties. He grabbed my thighs firmly and spread them so he could get a good view. Once again a smirk appearing on his face.

One of his hands let go of my thighs and started to gently brush over my clit. A moan escaping my mouth once again. He then moved his fingers downwards to the point where he was brushing over my pussy. He slowly slid one finger in. And god did he have some long fingers. I moaned loudly again. After hearing my moan he slid his second finger in. It didn't go in as easy as the first one but it went in.

After fingering me with two fingers for a bit he tried to slide in a third finger. It didn't go in easily and actually hurt a bit. A bit of blood already on his fingers. But he kept going. In and out, in and out.

After a bit he took his fingers down and lowered his head to my exposed area. His tongue now doing the job of his fingers. Exploring my inside while one of his fingers was playing with my clit.

After he took his tongue out he started to unbuckle his pants and took them off as well as his boxers.

My eyes widened at the sight of his dick.

"This is never going to fit"

"Oh it will little mouse
just u wait"

"Are u ready?"

I nodded and then he gently slid the tip in. God did it hurt. A few tears started to escape my eyes. I didn't know why. This was not even close to the pain i endured when i was at big madams. But still i cried.

One of his hands cupped my cheek and wiped away the tears. He now slid in even further till he was completely inside. I gasped and arched my back while more tears started to fall out of the corners of my eyes.

He gave me some time to adjust before he started to slowly move ever so gently. I moved my hands to his back leaving scratch marks every now and then.

After pounding in and out of me for several times he stopped and pulled out. Saying he was almost about to cum. But so was i. His head went down again and he starting to move his tongue inside of me once again. He kept going till i squirted. He gently licked the juices that poured out of me up. When he was done i knew it was my time to satisfy him so i got on my knees before him and took his dick in my hands.

I slowly started to lick the tip before i put it in my mouth. Or at least as far as i could cause there was no way in hell that his dick would completely fit in my mouth. I slowly started to suck him off while moving my hand around the part where my mouth couldn't get to. After about a minute or so i felt him pulling out and cumming on my face.

His hands cupped my face.

"U did a good job for
a first time little mouse"

He smiled and i returned the smile. To my suprise he suddenly lifted me up bridal style and carried me.

"Where are we going?"

"To clean ourselves up"

We entered the bathroom and he started to run us a bath. After about 10 minutes it was full and the both of us entered it. He started with washing my face. After he was done he kissed me.

"I am the luckiest man
alive to have you in
my life y/n"

I blushed and said the same thing to him and kissed him. We finished washing up and went to sleep afterwards.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Words : 1193