#3 The ghoul hospital

Well hello again If y'all are still reading this chapter then thank you so much I really appreciate y'all reading my weird ass fucked up writing 😬✌🏻

Anyways let's get the story started

✵-----------------------------------------------------------✵

I walked out of Anteiku together with Hinami. It was now about 5pm and since it was winter it was already starting to get dark. We went into some dark alley and I jumped on top of some trashcan and next up some small balcony and then up to the roof. I held out my hand so I could help Hinami up a bit because that last jump was pretty high. She looked at me with her big eyes, secretly asking for a bit off help.

"I know you don't know
me for that long yet but
trust me okay? I'll
catch you if you won't
make it, promise."

"Okay"

She looked at me with those big eyes of hers one last time to check that I was ready to catch her and then she jumped. As I thought she wasn't able to make the jump completely. I quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her over the ledge of the building. We fell backwards on top of the flat roof. She was now laying on top me while I was still holding on to her arm. Her eyes were still closed, was she alright?

I asked the girl if she was alright and the small girl slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. She said she was alright and gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled back at her and then the both of us got back up. We dusted ourselves of a bit and then started to jump from one roof to the other while Hinami was leading the way.

After about 15 minutes of jumping from roof to roof we finally stopped again. She turned around now facing me.

"We're here.
The secret ghoul
hospital is down here."

I nodded and took out a mask that Touka gave me before we left. It was just a simple black mask with nothing on it. I didn't have my own mask anymore so this will have to do for now till I can make a new one. I putted the mask on.

"Hinami aren't you
gonna put on
your mask too?"

"Why did you
put yours on?
We're just gonna
visit Yue right?"

"Yes but it's dangerous to
let other ghouls that you
don't personally know,
know what you really
look like. Didn't you have
you have your mask on when
you came with Touka or Nishio?"

"I never really thought about
it because we just putted
our masks on when we left
Anteiku then."

I nodded and she putted on her mask too. We jumped down from the roof and landed in the dark alleyway. The dim light that was shining lit a dark door. Hinami pointed at the door so I suppose that that was the entrance to the clinic.

Before I knocked on the door i switched my look to Hinami.

"Leave the talking
to me okay?
I know you've
been here before
but ghoul hospitals can
be dangerous
and can
have more than one
Intention."

She nodded and i knocked on the door and a ghoul opened a small window in the door to look who was there. He asked us to show our kakugans and after we showed him he let us in. Once we walked out of the small hallway and walked through the steel door we entered some completely different room. The floor and walls were all white and there was a small desk were a female ghoul was sitting and asking other ghouls questions as to why they came here and who they were looking for.