#8 little mouse

Well hello there and welcome to a new chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------

After i was done laughing i kneeled down next to my victim and pulled out one eye. I turned back to uta with the eye in my hand. I called his name and he stopped looking down and was instead now looking up. And again he was looking at me with big eyes. It's actually kinda cute if u ask me.

I reached my hand out to his face while still holding the eye. He smirked at me and opened his mouth to take the eyeball. While he was taking the eyeball his mouth also reached my fingers. Why did i get turned on by feeling his wet lips around my fingers i don't know but i just did okay.

Turning around ready to grab the other eye from my victim i was suddenly stopped. I was pulled down by Uta. I looked at him with big confused eyes. I was blushing mad hard. Luckily it was dark out and it wasn't that visible. Now you may be wondering why are u blushing if he just pulled you down. Well he pulled me down INTO HIS LAP. I WAS LAYING IN HIS FUCKING LAP.

We hold the eye contact not breaking it while Uta's hand went into the victims chest. He pulled out the hearth and pulled a little piece from it.

"Now it's my turn to
feed you little mouse"

I was blushing so damn hard that there are no words for it. He called me little mouse i-.

He moved his hand with the piece of hearth in it to my mouth. I opened my mouth to eat the piece of hearth but then he pulled it away. I frowned while still not breaking the eye contact.

"If u want this u
should come get it"

A smirk now appearing on his face. I knew this wouldn't mean anything good. Or would it now?
He put the piece of hearth in between his teeth. I was once again blushing but that didn't stop me. I lifted my head up so i was now facing him.

I moved my head closer to his face till the point where our faces were almost touching. Slowly i moved even closer trying to grab the piece of hearth. But this sly fox had other plans. He quickly gulped down the piece of hearth and moved his face quickly closer to mine. His lips touching mine. He kissed me. HE FUCKING KISSED ME.

I looked at him in shock. I was embarrassed, confused and shy all at the same time. Uta's face started to have less of a smirk and more of a concerned look.

"Did i do something
wrong? I'm sorry if
i was reading the
signs wrong. I hope-"

I cut him off by me kissing him this time. Even though it was dark i could see his face heating up. Which means he saw me blushing all those times too goddamnit but right now i didn't care. I was engulfed by this passionate kiss.

After a while we stopped to take our breath. Our forheads touching while we smiled at eachother.

"So i guess i didn't
read the signs wrong
then did i little mouse"

"Indeed u didn't love"

This was probably the cutest thing i had ever seen Uta doing but he got embarrassed by me calling him love and hid his face in the crook of my neck. I started laughing and took his head into my hands.

"It's okay to he shy Uta.
No need to hide your face"

He looked at me and before i new it i reconnected our lips once again.

"Lets finish our midnight
snack and head back to
the shop shall we?"

"Okay"