Chapter 33

WARNING FOR VIOLENCE Authors Note - (It’s not much but it could trigger some people so I want to be sure.) 

Jungkook Point Of View

I am so stupid to think my parents won’t come for me. I have been happy this full time and now it gets taken away from me. Ever since Tae, Jimin and I mated our relationship changed. In a good way of course.

My wolf Kook has been a lot happier as he can talk to Tata and Mochi which are Tae’s and Jimin’s wolves. He’s been talking to me a lot as well and I can picture the massive smile he would have on his face. Tae and Jimin have both said they felt their wolves are different but in a good way. 

I felt my wolf become a lot happier and settled. He feels safe, secure and love which we both were craving for. We get love from our mates and love from Yoongi and Jhope who have said they see me as their little brother and also Namjoon and Jin who showed me parental love. They mentioned being my adoptive parents but never got around to properly talking about it.

I got forced into the car with handcuffs on which are super tight. I put up a wall so my mates and their wolves can’t contact me and Kook or feel our emotions. He was not happy with me but after I explained my reasoning he understood. Our mates will be going through a range of emotions and it wouldn’t help if they could feel my emotions. It will be the first time in a long time to be sleeping on my own and it will be strange for Tae and Jimin as they said they have gotten so used to me being there.

Before I knew it I was in my old pack. I got thrown out the car then picked up harshly. I said nothing as I knew if I did whatever is going to happen to me will be doubled. I got put in a building they use for torturing. I was thrown again onto the bed and my ankles were cuffed as well as my hands after the other handcuffs got taken off. 

My arms are bound to my side with my legs straight out. I was eventually left which I am guessing means they are taking time to plan what to do to me. Some of the guys that do the torturing is friends with Kai and Jackson. I am also guessing they won’t be the ones to torture me as they will tell my brother as quickly as they can. Most of my brother's friends included me in the group and there were some that didn’t like me hanging with them so they left the friend group.

After being alone for a while, which I am thinking is a few hours, I heard movement and the door opening. I braced myself as I know this will not be like anything I've received in the past. I heard a bang and it was a bag being dropped onto the floor. The clang I heard was weapons they will use to torture me.

‘What a lovely omega we have here lads. Tied up ready for action. We have been told we can’t have sex which is a shame but we can have fun in many other ways.’ The male said. I gulped but felt a little relieved they weren’t going to rape me which shows my parents have some humanitiy.

‘Whoever is going first start now.’ I heard another male. From the scents there are three males but I don't know their rank.

I saw a bat and it landed on my shin. I screamed. It kept happening until my full leg was numb with me screaming in pain. Another guy came and did the same thing but to my other leg but he was more powerful. I was whimpering and screaming. They were relentless and my whimpering, screaming and struggling were music to their ears. They had no remorse and it felt they haven’t been able to do this in awhile and using it to their advantage. 

It was night now they none stop torturing me for 6 hours. My full body was numb and screaming in pain. My wolf has stopped talking to me which makes me feel even more lonely. Since we found out who are mates were he hasn’t stopped talking and now he is quiet. I know he's in pain like me and missing his mates but I am the same. I think he is being selfish for not talking as we both are suffering and we should make each other feel better. I then heard noises and the door opened revealing the three men from before with smirks. Here we go again.

‘We are being nice and won't beat you but we will be doing something else which is much more painful.’ One of the males said. 

I saw a blow torch and knew they would use it on me but I had no idea what they were going to do and to top it off, they blind folded me. I felt hands on my shoulders to hold me even more in place then I felt it. They are using the blow torch to remove Tae and Jimin’s marks.

‘AHHHHHHHHHH!’ I screamed and cried my eyes out.

‘Your parents said your mateless and no alpha should have marked you. We are doing our job and removing it. Luna said you have one mate but you have two marks from two different alphas which means twice the pain.’ Another male said. 

I cried like I never had before and I felt the mark being burned out of my skin. I could feel slightly what Tae and Jimins feelings are and they are crying, in pain, worried and determined to get me back. I was thrashing around to try and get away but it was no use.

‘YOU WOULDN’T LIKE IT IF YOUR MATE HAD THEIR MARK PHYSICALLY REMOVED SO WHY DO IT TO ME!’ I yelled with the strength I had left.

‘Your parents said you are mateless and we are doing our job.’ The male said previously.

‘MY PARENTS ARE LIARS. I HAVE MATES LIKE EVERY OTHER WEREWOLF. MY PARENTS DIDN’T WANT ME TO FIND MY MATE TO KEEP ME HERE TO TORTURE ME FOREVER!’ I yelled.

‘Quit lying kid.’ Another male said who was closer and I’m guessing he’s the one holding me down. I cried for everything I felt. 

They finally stopped after an hour burning my marks for 30 minutes each. I was emotionless. I couldn’t feel Tae or Jimin anymore which made me cry even more. I am officially now a mateless omega like my parents wanted.

I finally found happiness and the place where I belonged to get it ripped away from me and to feel the marks no longer there and in place of them are massive blisters. I cried for losing my mates as I know longer feel safe, loved and secure. I now feel the way I was before. Cold, scared, fearful and lonely. 

Kook has completely taken over me. I have never seen him this angry but he’s feeling everything I am but more so as wolves mate for life. Even if they have different humans the need to be with their mate is incredibly strong and as Kooks mates marks have been removed he is beyond angry. I know I am no longer mated to my mates but I hope they still come for me. I hope they still want me. They just need to mark and mate me again and I will gladly do it all again. To have them with me. To feel their warmth and touches. I finally fell asleep with the thought of Tae and Jimin doing everything they can to get me back. 

I love you my alphas with my full heart and wellbeing. I thought before darkness consumed me.