Part 7 - Pain

Aaron's childhood is crazy but sad, he lost his parents at a young age so his auntie raised him. A lot of people bullied him at school for not having a lot of friends and being a "nerd". But Aaron one time had enough of this so he started kicking and punching the bully, he even broke his arm. Aaron had great strength but didnt use it in the right way, he used it against anyone he wanted. But not the ones closest to him, as they were the only ones protecting him.

Even though he was the one getting attacked, Aaron got in trouble because the bullies acted like victims.

When Aaron reached highschool, he made a new friend, Stefan. Stefan was a nice boy who didn't have a lot of friends either, but him and Aaron were like brothers. They always hung out together, went to eachothers houses etc. And they made a promise to never leave eachother.

But a year later., Aaron got some shocking news, Stefan had leukemia and that he was gonna die in a few months, but he didn't want to tell Aaron this before. Aaron was broken down, he had already lost his old friends now even Stefan soon.. The rest of the time Aaron spent with Stefan, he tried to make the most out of it to keep memories. When Stefan's time came.. Both of them were in the hospital, it was getting hard for Stefan to breathe and he was about to pass away.. Aaron broke into tears, he was devasted
B-but our promise to never leave eachother! Dont leave me Stefan!! - Aaron
Im sorry, Aaron but i cant control it, i want you to promise me one thing before i go. Live a happy life, and make most out of it, for me? - Stefan's last words.