Red Hood

Title: Red Hood
Author: Emmalyn2233
Summary: Anatasia DiLaurentis was 14 when
the first text message from 'A' pinged on her phone, it was two years before Alison - her younger sister, got her first text message from 'A'. After a year of constant abuse from this unknown caller -she ran away, faking her death much like Alison did not long after.

Aria Montgomery, Spencer Hastings, Jason
DiLaurentis, Alison DiLaurentis, Emily Fields and Hanna Marin all were devastated by her death, but it wasn't much longer till another tragedy hit the DiLaurentis family, when their youngest daughter Alison dies. Anatasia hears about this and knows that something was going to happen to the four other girls that knew all of each others secrets someone would try and use it against them, and itwould only then pull them all back together.

However, Anatasia doesn't return home with here normal happy self, no she comes back with a cold personality and cold exterior. It's not until she meets Caleb Rivers does she finally show the soft side everyone from the group knew and loved. But 'A' was still out there, and it was never really safe for the five pretty little liars.
Actor/Actors Used: Lili Reinhart, Lucy Hale
Shay Mitchell, Ashley Benson, Sasha Pieterse
Troian Bellisario
Song/Songs Used: Blood In The Water By Grandson