Chapter 2 - Satisfied

Start from the beginning

Of course, there is just one alpha Taehyung has all his attention on.

"Yo!" Taehyung gives a mock salute. "Back from football practice?"

"No shit." Yuk-hei clicks his tongue. "The coach eats ass for lunch I swear, fucking twenty laps to run around the ground can you imagine?" He throws his hands around in vague gestures.

"I'll pass out in two laps, thank you very much." Taehyung giggles, hand covering his mouth.

Yuk-hei laughs. "Yeah, that's the reason I'm in the team and you're not."

"That was personal, Captain Wong." Taehyung rolls his eyes with a smile.

"Fuck being the Captain sometimes seriously, Lee is such a pain in ass I swear to God, if he ever dies you know who stabbed him." Yuk-hei winks, as he adjusts his bag over his shoulder, Taehyung laughs loud enough that people have their gazes turning. "So, where are you off to?"

"Jimin's, staying there for a week, my brother-in-law went in heat." Taehyung shrugs seeing Yuk-hei's bewildered expression but the alpha doesn't comment on it.

"Your brother is in heaven, I want an omega too." Yuk-hei purses his lips and Taehyung frowns when the alpha stares at him.

"Don't look at me, I'm off market." Taehyung tucks his blonde hair behind his ear sticking out his tongue.

"At least tell which alpha?" Yuk-hei wiggles his eyebrows in a teasing manner.

"That's a secret because it's scandalous." Taehyung dramatically cups his mouth with one hand and whispers.

"Don't say one of the professors... worst, the principal?" Yuk-hei whispers and Taehyung laughs out again covering his face.

"Not the principal please." Taehyung wheezes, grimacing over how he would even look with the principal. No. Just no.

"Whatever let me walk you to-" Yuk-hei stops in his mid sentence and gives a low ninety degree bow, that has Taehyung turning around with wide eyes as he hears the young alpha say, "oh, good evening, Sir."

Jungkook bows in return. "Good evening." His eyes then return to Taehyung as he bows towards the omega too.

Yuk-hei grunts, as he reaches out and adds pressure to Taehyung's back that reminds the omega as he bows down.

"Good evening, Sir." Taehyung greets, standing up straight, looking back at Yuk-hei nodding at him for saving him, mouthing him a promise of treat and the young alpha just smiles in return.

"Good evening." Jungkook greets back as he checks his wrist watch. "Namjoon called me saying you were off to Parks, I was around so he told me to drop you off." He says.

Taehyung needs to thank Namjoon and bake him a cake.

"Okay." Taehyung smiles so bright as he adjusts the straps of his bag over his shoulders looks back at Yuk-hei and waves at him, the quirk of eyebrow from Yuk-hei is enough for him to know, that now the young alpha knows that one alpha who is Taehyung's scandal.

"Bye Tae, see you around." Yuk-hei waves as he bows down to Jungkook before he is off on his wave.

"This way." Jungkook guides Taehyung and the omega hops his steps walking side by side of the head alpha.

"So, how was your day, Sir?" Taehyung tries to make a conversation, it's not the first time Jungkook is driving him somewhere but it's an occasion that happens once in a blue moon it happens.

"Good, how was yours?" Jungkook asks in return as he holds the door open for Taehyung to settle in.

Taehyung almost screams when he sees the leader running around the car before he settles in the driver's seat of his luxurious black car.