1.1 Modern Fantasy

What the villian looks like⬆️

"Where am I," quickly standing up she walked around for a while. The White sorounding made some people feel crazy. You need a mixture of colours to make you happy, to make you feel alive.

"In a space." A cold mechanical voice answered her question. Snapping her head to where the sound came from she found a black panther sitting there.

His existence brought colour to this bland world. "Who are you," She asked just for the heck of it, she was curious.

"I am a system," the panther opened it's mouth and answered again. The voice was cold and emotionless.

"Why am I here?" Hera asked getting back on track, she wasn't stupid she could see she died. Her body wasn't fully constructed, it was a floating spirit. No flesh and only a spirit.

"I am surprised human, you didn't ask if you were dead or not," the system said humorously. It quiet liked it's new host.

"Cut the crap and get to the chase system," Hera wasn't one to be impatient but she was on a tight schedule right now.

" You are here because you have been chosen to be my host, since we are 99.9% compatible. The god's have handed your soul to me. But we have not bonded yet so you can say no and I can return you back to the decision chair and you can either go to hell, heaven or reincarnation." The Panter moved it's body stretching. It explained vividly on the situation.

"I accepted," Hera smiled, her eyes held interest and amusement. She was interested in what she would experience with this system.

"Okay host."

[Bonding initiated]
[19%...40%...50%..78%..10o%]
[Bonding complete]

The scene changed, from a white blank paper to a galaxy of stars. Stepping out of the darkness the system asked Hera to follow it.

They walked for a few minutes before a door appeared, stepping inside the other side of the door was different from where they had been. There was a bed, a closet, a TV, video games and food. It was a cosy little house.

"This is where you will be staying, you can customise it with the upgrades in your missions. With the reward given to you by the world, you can buy things from the system mall."

The system sat on the bean bag next to the bed, Hera bypassed the system and plopped on the bed."Explain more on your purpose system."

The system nodded before it started explaining,"As I said before I am a system and I have been created for a certain task but to complete these tasks I need to bond with a soul. These souls would be called souls, I as the system would provide skills and things for them when they go to that specific world. The tasks differ in ranks just like the world's. There are world that are easy and some are hard. The easiest is the F ranked world and the hardest the SSS ranked world. Your missions are divided into two categories, main and sub mission. It is a must to complete the main mission and you have to complete at least one sub mission."

The system said while further elaborating on the information given to it by its creator.

"Okay, I understand. Let's get to it." Hera was practically jumping in joy, this all seemed so interesting and new.

"Before we go host you need to pick two skills first and you may open your gift packet in the next world."

[Skill selection:
• Martial arts
• Singing
• Acting
• Hacking
• Painting
• Communication
°Please choose host.]