Prologue

This is how the MC previously looked like⬆️

[Why die, when I can dye the city red]

“Clink, clink, clink,” the sound of high heels hitting the floor could be heard. The prisoners in the cells panicked, they quickly sat back on their beds leaving behind a mutilated corpse.

The corpse used to be a women, a beauty of some sorts, imprisoned under false charges. The sound of heels stopping directly at the prisoners cell made them stand up in fear. Their backs straight and their postures imbecable, not one slouching.

“I came here to visit because someone was supposed to be set free but it seems you have taken care of it,” a cold voice sounded. The four female prisoners shuddered in fear. The cell was quiet that you could even hear something breathing.

“Pitty really. She was one fine women. You shall be sent to the punishment centre,” The women pointed her finger at the corpse,“Pick that up and clean this place,”stepping out of the cell and going to her office.

“Oh and take all four of them to section 65, they should be mighty welcomed.”

That got the four prisoners attention, they quickly kneeled down wanting to plead for mercy but the women ignored them. The prison is decided into 7 floor all of them have ten sections on the west side while the east side holds prisoners. In the middle of the prison there is a holding place or living quarter for the guards.

So in the exact amount, the prison has 7 floor and 100 section, all in these 7 floors.

The prison is located on a small island, of the coast of Monica beach. With it's tight security and harsh treatments it's one of the most promising prisons in the world.

With a four wardens and one head,it is well guided. There are men and women sections so people can enjoy their privacy. That's the least they could provide, the floor are arranged in different form for different people and their reasons.

Your rank is why you are here, the higher the rank the more dangerous the prisoner is but all of them fear and cower under the might of the head of the prison.

Madam Hera, a quick witted, cold and dangerous women, she has four subordinate under her. Warden Marcus, the commander of the west section, warden Alex, the commander of the north section, warden Quinn the commander of the east section and warden Gale the commander of the south section.

All of them are given a certain section to watch, the west, east, north and south. And the head had the middle. The prison was formed in a spider web form, all wardens had specific jobs and sections but at the end of the day they obeyed the head.
-
The head of the prison was currently in her study, searching for a specific file.

“Amanda Park, a women with great ambition but had no skills to back up her ambition.” The head quickly phoned a person, after the discussion she quickly hung up the phone and went home.

As the head of prison she had plenty to do, she would never sit back and watch other people do her job. She had fun being the head of Haven, she named the prison after her last kill.

“Anthony Haven, what am easy kill,” parking her car in the garage of her French styled mansion and moving forward to her door.

She went to her room and had a shower, the cold water hit her tense muscles making her moan in relief.

She quickly changed into her sweatpants and a sports bra before going to her indoor gym.

Turning on the treadmill and walking through her nightly workout before taking another shower and turning in for the night.
-
“Is the bomb ready,” a man wearing a black suit that faded in with his grey lining said to the people infront of him.

“Yes mister Haven, the bomb has been planted in Ms. Hera’s house. We had planted it before she arrived.” A man with rough outer features reported.

The man nodded before he dismissed his subordinates, the door closed and the lights dim. The man stood up and went to his private study, mounted on the wall was a picture of a thirthy to forty year old man, he wore a plain white shirt and was sitting next to an twenty-two or twenty-three year old young man. They looked so happy, the picture was brimming with life and colour.

In the cold biting night the picture shed light upon your soul making you happy for no reason.

The man carressed the picture his gaze held obsession and hatred,“I finally did it dad, I am finally going to avenge you and Hera is going to pay for what she did to you.” His soft voice echoed, it could make anyone feel safe but the words he spoke were nothing but gentle.

Holding a timer in his hand the man pressed the red button and finally smiled, a peaceful expression is what was held on his face. He could finally be free.

“Goodbye Hera, it was an unplanned revenge but it was still a revenge.”
-
Boom!

Hera's house exploded, blowing her and the house into a million pieces. Her life was taken away and she was not prepared.
-
In the prison the four commander woke up and ran to their cars, speeding off to their head's house only to find it in pieces. The quickly called the police and fire department with an ambulance.

Who ever had done this was going to pay! There life was needed to sooth these four men's souls. They wanted their mentor and coach back. Now!
-
A women was lying on a white bed, the sorounding atmosphere was cold and empty. No one could be seen within a hundred miles or even two.

Her eyelashes fluttered open, she held her head groaning in pain before gazing at her sorounding.

White, all she could see was white. Clean and pure white. Wrong! Every is wrong! Where is she.