Chapter Five.

★★★
This picture looked sooo cute, I couldn't resist.
Quick question,
Who loves anime like I do?

"It was a simple instruction."

"I know."

"Has it reached the stage where you don't listen to me anymore?"

"No!"

"Then why, when you knew you were in danger, did you go out?"

I sighed and looked up. Raya was looking sternly at me. She wasn't even looking like she was letting me off the hook anytime soon. I knew I was wrong. I dismissed any plans of asking her about the weird things I noticed today. That's when I remembered.

"Where are the groceries?"

" What?"

"You said you were going to get groceries in the morning. Where are they?"

She looked away from me. "Is that so? It seems I have forgotten. When you called me to come get you, I got worried and I forgot everything. I think I left my purse back there too. Can you....."

As she blabbed on, I knew I had found a way to escape her punishment.

"Raya?"

"Hmm?"

" You didn't go out to get groceries right?. Where did you go?"

She laughed and waved her hand dismissively. "How can you say that? I really......" She trailed off when she realized I wasn't buying any of it.

"I went to visit one of my friends." She finally admitted.

Now here's the thing about Raya's friends. They were "evil people" that I could only meet when the I was "old enough". To be honest, I think she didn't have any friends. That made the two of us. Secondly, Raya never meets her friends unless it's very important and never have I ever known what the important stuff was.

"The evil ones?" I asked, just to be sure.

"All my friends are evil"

See? Told ya

"Why?"

"Well, I wanted him to help me find something about Mr. Faceless."

I looked at her for some time before I decided to believe her.

"So..... What are you?"

"Huh?"

"You said that werewolves and all those stuff were real. You kind of teleported us back home when we were being chased and you some how use some kind of force to push me to my room. So I know you are not normal. What are you??"

She beamed instantly and rose from her chair.

"Well Ash, I am a bad person."

I looked at her for a few seconds before I burst into laughter.

"So this was what you meant by bad people??" I asked.

"You are also a bad person Ash. Don't feel good about yourself." She walked away a little.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Me? I just want to make enough space between us so you won't be blown away by my awesomeness."

I smiled and shook my head.

She posed dramatically and tipped her head upwards.
"I am someone who practices witchcraft."

"You are a witch?. That's cool."

"I know right?" She concluded and flipped her hair causing me to chuckle.