♡︎ Chapter 54 ♡︎

<------------------------------------------------------------->

No One POV:

"Is it not obvious Espresso?, that's because Y/n love's all you."Dax said.

<------------------------------------------------------------->

No One POV:

The cookies and Espresso still silent.

"W-What...?"Clotted cream said.

"Y/n l-loves us....?"Oyster cookies asked.

"Yes, is it not obvious that she loves you all?"Dax said.

The cookies stay silent and as they start thinking about Y/n.

Dax looked at the cookies and he looks at his parents and his older brother's.

"How long you have known this Dax?"Beau asked.

"Send the day that the cookies helped her that when she growled feeling for them."Dax said.

The cookies listed every word come out of Dax mouth then Financier walk to Dax, Beau, Cullen, M/n and D/n followed by Oster, Black pearl, Clotted and Espresso behind her.

'What are they doing?'Madeleine thought.

"M/n and D/n, You two said that the last item is in Y/n room if I am correct?"Financier asked.

"Yes you are correct, the last item is some where in her room but why do you asked?"M/n asked.

"Then we are going to in Y/n room to find the last item."Financier said.

"What?"Beau said.

"You five are not going in her room, who knows what will happen to you five in there."Cullen said.

"Cullen I made this mess so I'm going to fixed it and get Y/n back to herself again."Espresso said.

"Espresso cookie, you are not the only one who made this mess but us, all of us cookies who made this mess aswell."Almond cookie said.