♡︎ Chapter 41 ♡︎

Espresso POV:

'How did I even get here?'I said in my thoughts.

<------------------------------------------------------------->

Espresso POV:

I saw Y/n walk out of the small closet where me and the little boy are.

I stopped peeking and I let out a sigh of relief then I let my back fall now my back met the wall.

Then I felt a hand in the back of my head, I turned my head and I saw it was the little boy hand.

I stood up but my head hit the ceiling, I let out an 'Ow' and rubbed my top head.

'Looks like I'm crouching....'I thoughts.

I wiped out the dust in my clothes then I looked at the little boy.

"Hey uhh little boy."I called out the little boy.

"Mmm."The little boy hummed while he looked at me.

"Are you the one who pull me in here? Or not...."I asked.

"Yes, I was the one who pulled you in the secret passageway in the wall."The little boy said.

I nodded only and I looked around then it's hit me.

'I'm inside of the wall.'I thoughts.

I heard a foot step and I turned around, I saw the little boy crawling to the right.

'What the.... Where is the litt boy going?.'I thoughts.

I saw the little boy stop and he looked at me.

"Follow me."The little boy said.

"Uhhh.... Oh ok?"I said.

The little boy started crawling and I started crawling to the right to follow the little boy.

The little boy and I continue crawling then I have questions in my head.

'Where is this little boy taking me?.'I thoughts.

'Is he showing me something or what?.'I thoughts.

Then I saw some peeking hole in the wall, I peek in the peeking hole and I saw I'm peeking in the bathroom.

I stopped picking and I crawling to the other picking hole, I peek again but this time.

I saw there were some trees, flowers and etc, it almost looked like a garden.

<--------•~To be continue~•--------->