♡︎ Chapter 37 ♡︎

Espresso POV:

'Ugh.... Y/n really threw her knife so hard to stab my left shoulder.'I said in my thoughts.

<------------------------------------------------------------->

Espresso POV:

I keep running then I run at dead end again then I hear footsteps and I know it was Y/n.

I knew my attack had already disappeared, I heard Y/n footsteps are getting louder and louder.

'What am I going to do?! My attack is in cooldown!'I said in my thoughts.

I run to a room and I lock the door, I turn around then I realize that I'm in a small closet.

I looked around in the small closet I saw it has a broom, bucket and a tiny chair.

'This is the worst hiding spot ever....'I said in my thoughts.

I turned around and I was about to come out of the small closet.

"WHERE ARE YOU MY DEAR ESPRESSO?!"I heard Y/n yelled out at me.

'.....Well looks like she is here now.'I said in my thoughts.

Then I heard footsteps are coming and I started to panic, I quietly take a step back.

My back meets the walls of the closet then I heard Y/n footsteps are getting closer and closer.

'Looks like I'm going to die here.'I said in my thoughts.

Then I feel something on my wrist and I turned my head there I saw a hand holding my wrist.

I follow the hand and the hand belongs to a little boy.

<--------•~To be continue~•--------->