♡︎ Chapter 44 ♡︎

Espresso POV:

"Hello too Mango, Madeleine, Pomegranate and Parfait cookie."I said while I'm still crossing my arms.

<------------------------------------------------------------->

Espresso POV:

"Oh! Espresso Cookie! It's good to see you again!"Madeleine said.

I rolled my eyes and I looked at them with a serious look while I still crossed my arms.

"I thought you four are looking for the key."I said.

"I was but Y/n found us and Y/n has a bloody knife in her hand so I used my attack at Y/n so I ran away from Y/n."Parfait said.

"I hide in the closet and I was with someone else too."Parfait said.

"And who is with you in the closet?"I asked.

I looked at Parfait cookie while I was waiting for what Parfait said nexts.

"It was a little boy."Parfait said.

My eyes widened knowing that Parfait said 'a little boy' so is Parfait talking about the same little boy or not...

I looked at Parfait and I stopped crossing my arms.

"A little boy...? What did the little boy said?"I asked.

"Well the little boy was looking at me and I asked the little boy 'What are you doing here in the closet?' and the little boy said 'Why are you hiding?'."Parfait said.

I was shock that Parfait is talking about the same little boy who I found.

"Wait a minute, Parfait did you say you found a little boy in the same closet with you?"Pomegranate asked.

"Yeah?"Parfait said.

"Well The little boy you are talking about the same little boy who me, Mango and Madeleine found, so without being said I found the little boy in the kitchen."Pomegranate said.

"And I found the little boy in the garden."Mango said.

"I found the little boy in the bathroom who was hiding in the bathtub."Madeleine said.

"And I found the little boy aswell in the small closet that Y/n was trying to get me but the little boy save me and the little boy put me in the secret passageway."I said.

Parfait, Pomegranate, Mango and Madeleine looked at me with a surprise on their faces.

Parfait Cookie POV:

Me, Pomegranate, Mango and Madeleine looked at Espresso with a surprise face on our faces.

That Espresso met the same little boy who saved me and the others from Y/n, Espresso opened his mouth to say something.

*CRASHED!*

All of a sudden we headed something crashed and we looked at each other.

"So.... Who is going to check that?"Pomegranate asked.

Me and the others looked at Madeleine Cookie, Madeleine Cookie looked at us.

"I will go then!"Madeleine said.

Madeleine walked past me and the others, We walk behind Madeleine while Madeleine was in front of us.

Thanks to Earthbread that we found flashlights so we can see where we are going.

We shined our flashlight around the room then I saw there were some posters on the wall.

I saw others notice that there are posters on the wall, Espresso, Mango went to the left poster and Pomegranate, Madeleine went to the right poster, I went to the middle poster.

I looked at the poster in front of me and there I saw doll but the Doll is a boy who is sitting on a chair, in front of the Doll has a place of food with a silver spoon along with a silver knife and a glass of milk aswell.

I looked at the top of the poster and I saw the top of the poster was ripped, I looked down and there I saw some words, the words said 'I will be good, I will.'.

I walked to Madeleine, Strawberry Crepe and I saw Madeleine, Pomegranate looked at the poster and I looked at the poster aswell, There I saw a woman and man sitting at the end of the bed and I saw the woman holding the man's right arm, I looked down the poster and I saw the below of the poster was ripped for some reason, I looked the top and I saw there are some word, its said 'A boy's best friend is his mother.'.

I walked to Espresso, Mango and I noticed that Espresso, Mango looked almost terrified, I looked at the poster, I saw the man's face was burned along with some sharp claws and there was a woman and a little boy below man's face, I looked up and of course the top of the poster ripped, I turned my flashlight to the left and there are some words, the words said 'This time staying awake won't save you.'

'Well.... There posters looks creeping, almost like a horror movie to be honest.'I though.

<--------•~To be continue~•--------->

(*Loading....*

*Loading....*

*Done!*

*The hint has been found!*

*New three secret items was found.*

If you found the new secret items.

9/9 -Secret items.

If you found the secret items.

6/??? -Secret items.

If you didn't found the three secret items.

3/??? -Secret items.

If you didn't found the secret items.

0/??? -Secret items.

-Ashley_KharylleYT.)