How I meet Your father

Start from the beginning

What if this Michael guy feeds on fear or something. After a few minutes I bumped into something. No more like someone. I quickly turned around to look at them. There stood a man. It was to dark to see the details of his face or body. But I could feel his skin thought. It was smooth yet filled with holes and bunching of skin. If I was to guess. He seam to have lost a lot of weight and just have big patchs of skin just hanging. What's what it feels like anyways.

As I try to adjust my eyes so I can see him better. I noticed the smell had gotten stronger. Real strong. As my eyes adjust probably the man that was in front of me was gone. My eye widen as I quickly look around. To see no one. I stopped to take a deep breath. I needed to think about what was happening. I've stopped moving to process what could happen. But before I could think of anything a par of arms wrapped around my waist. My eye opened wide I quickly try to pull away but was meet with a pair of lips to my neck.

A heavy hum was what I could hear. As the lips trailed down my neck. Soon a deep yet broken voice spoke right in my ear. " I don't remember the last time I've seen a woman in my line of sight. Skin so soft and gentle. So worm and filled with life. " My eyes open wide in fear. What is running though this man's head. His hand running up and down my thighs. Wall his right hand firmly grasp  around my throat. Not enough to chock me . But enough to keep me in place.

️🚧⚠️Warning the content you about to view a head is 18 plus please keep that in mind. Once again there is smut right ahead. Proceed with caution🚧⚠️

I quickly try to pull away from him. Wiggling my waist. Trying to break his grasp. His left hand quickly moved to my stomach. Keeping me in place. His lips quickly meet with my neckline once again. My breath deepens as I continue to pull away. But with no chance. I quickly lost my breath and was only now lightly pulling myself away from him. After a few minutes I was then picked up.

He quickly carrying me over to a corner of the room. Within seconds the wires on the ground lifted. Most of the covering the walls and door. Keeping everyone out. Soon my body lifted off of the ground completely. The wires movie me over to the ruff broke down bed. As my body is lay down. I quickly try to pull mu self up. But the wires seam to be restricting my abilities to move. With in second Michael was over top of me. His facial features a lot clearer then before.
His eyes glowed this dark magenta color.

He has no hair. His skin tarring away from his body. Fear is all I could feel. I look down trying to look away from a walking dead above me. Only to be meet with a giant hole in his torso. As if something rip open his chest removing all his inners. My gaze force to look back up to his eyes. His raft yet soft hand grasp my face. His ripping a fallen lips quickly press agent my soft lips. I close my eyes trying to pull away. The longer his lips stayed to mines the softer his felt.

As if my lips where pressed agent silk. My eyes close enjoying the lips rapidly and repeating pressing agent my own. His hands soon fell to my sides as the soft kisses turned ruff and full of lust. His within seconds his hands fell below my waist. My eyes close tight as his lips trailed down my lips to my jawline. Down to my throat. I grown out as I enjoy his lips trailing across my neckline. I wiper as his right hand move to under my top. My breath deepens once more.

🚧This is your last one to turn back now. Of course you're not going to turn back your dirty sinner.🚧

His hand running under my top. His voice husky and broken speaks out for the second time." My name is Michael. As you most likely been told. But how may you be my beauty." My eyes open. I gasp as his hand moves up to mu chest. I quickly close my eyes as I mumble my name." Y/n... Y/n L/n." I chock on my own name. He seems to enjoy hearing me mumble and stutter. Only responding with a hum. As his lips pressed agent my lower abdomen.

His left hand slowly lifting my top up as his lips followed. With in no time my top was toss across the room. I gaps at the lost of my top. My face betting a deep red. I have no idea what is going on. Michael deep chuckled filled the room as his lips attacked my chest. I shut my eyes as a unfamiliar feeling crawled up my spine. With out thinking a morn released from my lips." Humm~" I toss my head to the left. Michael quickly picked up on this as he pulled away from my chest.

I slowly look up at him to see him grin. His hand quickly to his belt as he unbuttoned his pants. Them being the only bit of clothes I see on him. He stopped to look at me. Most likely expecting me to do something. He quickly Fling his pants to the other side of the room. I go to sit up when his lips meet mines once again. I quickly close my eyes as his lips once felt as silk. After a few minutes of kissing he polled away before speaking into my ear.

" I'm going to give this a guess. And say you never done this before. So I'll do my best to be gentle with you. Y/n." He hummed into my ear. I quickly close my eyes as my face darkens once again. His hand fly down to my waist. Pulling down my pants. His lips trailing down my chest as he remove them. Within seconds his lips returned to my collarbone. His hands gentle as he promised ran down my hips. His lips returning to mines as his hands reached my underwear. Removing them from there place. As the kiss continue his hand spread open my thins.

Placing his knee between my legs as his lips fell down to my jawline. His knee rubbed agent my lower half. I bit my bottom lip as a pleasurable feeling occurred in my lower parts. My mouth open wide as I started to droll. My face a deep red. After a bit stopped pay attention just to enjoy the felling. I came back to hearing Michael speak in my ear. " I just noticed you have a tail! I do have questions but right now. I'm about to go in. It may hurt at first. But once you adjust it should feel really good."

I wiper as I nod my head. I toke a deep breath as I feel something fill my lower half. My eye open wide as a wave of pain struck me. I scream out in pain. A few tears falling down my check. Michael quickly toke noice and started to kiss my tears away. I quickly close my as as Michael lips became silk. Destructing me from the pain. His lips parting from my check to my lips. As a wave a pleasure roll in. My eye widen as I grown out at the sudden feeling growing in my stomach.

Michael quickly smiled as he propped up his upper half. Putting both of his hands to the side of my head. Slowly he started thrusting his hips into mines. I quickly shut my eyes as I hurl back my head. My body now making sound without permission. I grapes the bed frame as Michael quickly lifted my right lag. Moving it up to his shoulder. Forcing his Dick to slide deeper into my betting pussy. My eyes widen as a strong feeling formed in my vagina. my stomach feeling as if someone is winning it up.

As Michaels thrusting starts to get ruff and fast I can hear bang on the door. Follow by shouting. I close my eyes as I hear Michaels voice grown out. " Hum... Y/n. Humm. You feel so good." The sound of yelling and banging became louder. My eyes quickly rolled back as I morn out. " Michael. I feel ....as if ... III going to explode." Michael didn't respond he just picked up his thrusting. I arch my back as I morn. "Hah." Michael soon after following me. This time screaming my name. I then felt something push into me.

Feeling me up to the brim. I soon left my self starting to pass out. As I do I see Michael grabbing are clothing. He he then walked over to me and redress me up.

It's now safe to came back. Yep that was some long ass smut. -///-

Present Y/n (pov)

"After Michael had dressed me I heard Michael scream as I pasted out. After that I don't think I could have every forgotten about Michael no matter how hard any of the works  tried. But of course I never did tell them that happened." I smiled as I thought back to that day. I was Snapped out of my thoughts when Abigail spoke out." Gross mom I didn't need to hear about you and Dad having sex. Grosses." I stopped to look at Abby before speaking. " It was important to tell you about it." I smiled as I tear fell down my check. " Mom why are you cry. What was so important about you and Dad having sex?"

I look up at Abby as I spoke out. " Because 8 mouths later something happened."

Word count 2490