Chapter 47 : Little Angel

Y/n's pov

Me and arjun are lying on our bed.... With my back resting against his chest...

I was looking at my Thaali.....

Y/n... Adha pathadu podum ennayum paaru ma... I want to talk to you about something important... He said.

I tried to sit straight and arjun helped me with it... I smiled at him and said... Sollu arjun.

Naa sonnada keta piragu Nee kovam pada koodathu... He said.

Arjun stop scaring me.... I said with little fear inside me.

One minute... He said and took out something near the mirror, under the bed... He came to me with some clip like things in his hands.

Arjun enna idhu... I asked.

Y/n... Nee enna vitutu inga Raghav veetuku vandadula irundu.. I've been watching you... He said.

Enna solra arjun purila... I said.

Y/n these are micro camera and microphones... I've been watching you and hearing you from the place I am.... He said.

My eyes widen in shock...

You mean you were.... I asked raising an eyebrow.

He nods his head..

Asingama illa Arjun unaku... How can you stoop so low.... I asked with disgust in my tone.. I got up from the bed and tried to walk out..

Y/n.. He pulled me by my arms..

You are hurting me Arjun... I said wincing in pain..

Let me explain y/n... Listen to me... You didn't listen to me when I wanted you to at least give me a chance now... He said.

Calming myself by taking a deep breathe..... Sollu.. I said gritting my teeth.

Y/n... I couldn't stay away from you... I wanted to be by your side all the time.. But you never allowed me near you... That's why I did this.. Not only that... He didn't complete his words.

I raised my eyebrows questioning him.

I used to visit you every night to see you and our baby *placing his hands on my bump*... I read your diary, I learned about your cravings... I used to buy whatever you crave and send It to you through Raghav... I know you won't accept If I give you so I asked Raghav to help me in this... Arjun said..

Appo Raghav mama Adellam vanga laya... Neetha enaku vendi vangi kuduthiya... I asked.

He nods his head..

Is there something else you hid from me... I asked.

He shook his head...i slapped him harder....his head turned to the right by the impact of my slap.

His eyes widen in shock...i slapped him again.. And sat on the bed..

What's wrong with you y/n... He asked.

I started crying and said... Moodswings da madaya..

Moodswings na adipiya.. He asked.

Nee adichapo naa vangunela ippo un turn... I said in between my tears.

His face fell hearing my words...

Come here you idiot... I said.

He came to him.. I hugged him to my chest... And said... Don't worry about my words... Don't take it to your heart... From now onwards till she comes out you have to face my tantrums.. Are you ready for that..