Chapter 36: Diya & Raghav's Arrival"

Hi makkazhe ennada Iva Starting la oru photo oda start panra nu paakuringala

Hi makkazhe ennada Iva Starting la oru photo oda start panra nu paakuringala... Oru karanam iruku.

Actually namma Raghav character VJD panitu irundarula avarku padilla ivar.

Yosipinga iva ennada TV serial la vara mathiri ivar ku padil ivar nu podura. Oru karanam iruku adu Enna na...

Namma VJD ah naa Vera story ku vendi callsheet vangiten aprom avar Vera neraya projects busy like my favorite story Queen Of His Heart by @malanimaniraja22 adanga...

Konjam payment Vera adigama ketaru. Sari kudukura payment ku hero va vachupom. Side role venam nu nenachen... Paathadunu neegazhum paavom la AD oru mass piece uh aprom VJD... Hard to choose between two LA... Adan indha mudivu.

Sorry romba nerama explanation kuduthuten. You please carry on with the story. Namma aprom meet pannuvom.

Bye👋.

Arjun's pov

Last night... After witnessing what y/n did... I couldn't sleep...

I worked on my laptop all night till my eyes get tried and begged me to sleep.

Around... 10 am I woke up and went downstairs.... I saw y/n there.

I went back to my room and got her mobile from the safety locker and went down.

Y/n.... I called her.

But she got up and started moving to the kitchen..

I held her hand and kept her mobile in her hand.

She looked at me confused.

Un mobile thaan... I said and left.

As per diya's notice. They will be here by 11.am.

So I quickly did a shower and went down To have breakfast... after that... I waited for their arrival.

Y/n went to the kitchen and started talking with sevanthi ma... So I sneakily looked at her now and then...

Y/n.... A voice came from the entrance.

Diya....

I turned to the door entrance.... At the same time I never failed to notice y/n jogging out of the kitchen forgetting that she's carrying.

I held her hand and said.... Porumaya..

She glared at me and shrugged off my hands and went to Diya.....

Diya was dumbstruck not only Diya but also raghav who was standing next to Diya.

Akka..... Y/n called her and hugged her tightly crying her heart out.

Diya was still in shock. She couldn't understand what's happening here.

The sister she thought was leading a busy life till yes is now appearing infront of her with a bump. Who won't be shocked.