Day 1

Mr kundrra had an appointment fixed with Tejasswi.

Tejasswi didn't like Karan much as he had terminated her contract without her concern. She thought that he is a rich brat whereas on the contrary karan had been the pillar of family and had struggled throughout his life.

Karan asked his pa(om) to fix appointment with Tejasswi at 4 p.m

Karan's house

As soon as km got to know that he had an appointed a nutritionist, she was baffled. She asked him to cancel it, she promised him that she would not eat junk food, however Karan turned a deaf ear to her plea. Km imagined that doctor was old with white hairs and very akdoo.

At 4p.m
Tejasswi reached his house. Kichhhu his house help served her with a glass of water. Soon karan arrived. They had a formal talk and had decided that she would be working from morning 8a.m to 8p.m. She told him that she doesn't know how to cook, to which he said that kicchu would be helping her with the chores. Tejasswi asked him if she could meet aunty. Karan agreed and they headed towards her room.
Km was not aware that the girl Karan was about to introduce was her nutritionist.

Km- Karan who is she?
Before Karan could answer her, she asked tejasswi to sit beside her and told her that Karan is about to hire a doctor.. a wicked doctor with long white hair, akdoo khadus. Tejasswi roled her eyes... Karan informed km that she is the doctor.

Km fumbled and apologised her. They had a short conversation and she asked Karan to take her towards kitchen where she would be making the chart according to which aunty will eat.

In the kitchen...
Tejasswi: which oil do you use kicchu bhai
Kb(kichu) : normal oil
Tejasswi: from now onward you would be using olive oil.
Tejasswi: aaj se no puri no fried food
Karan: no puriiiiiii
Tejasswi: yes no puri
Tejasswi: no paneer
Karan : panner ... ma loves panner
Tejasswi: no means no
Karan : okay with a sad face 😞
Tejasswi: no rajma
Karan: ms Prakash ma will get into depression if you stop her from eating these things.
Tejasswi: ignored him and said no sweets...
Karan : swee....
Tejasswi eyes turned up and Karan thought if he didn't stop she will definitely kill him .. all of the sudden she asks him..
Tejasswi: do you have a meeting?
Karan: yes... at Gurgaon
Tejasswi: better give me those files cause I know real estate better than you...
Karan turned into angry mode...
Tejasswi: hua na irritate yehi hota hai jab log apna kaam nai karte aur dusro ke kaam Mai taang aadate.
To which he said bye ms Prakash hope you have a good day.. she noded and the seen ends..

That's it please just comment something I am nervous if I should continue this or not
Km

That's it please just comment something I am nervous if I should continue this or not Km

Kichu bhaiya