Author's Note

This is a work of fiction.

Again, this is a work of fiction and a product of coffees in between long staring competition between the screen and the author. Thus, names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are purely the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Any resemblance between previous or actual events and actual persons either living or dead are purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or means through electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

Plagiarism is a crime.

Velia and the North
By: Ninfa Anonima
© 2022 All Rights Reserved

— • — •  — • — • —
Short Reminder:

Hi Faeries, I would like to be known and called as Ninfa Anonima. I am writing to express myself and to write thoughts that are going on around my head. As such I am still young and new to this. I am not a professional writer thus I ask for your understanding and patience.

Along the way you may encounter, typo grammatical errors, grammatical errors or lapses, wrong spelling, unedited parts, and other unforeseen errors that I fail to noticed. However, I would like to do my best to give you a story and I will try to do better next time.

I would really appreciate as well if you would tell me about this errors in a nice way. That would mean so much to me. As they say, there would always be a room for improvement.

P.S. Let us not be rude and respect each other because we never know what is going around, remember what goes around comes around.

Let's be a good memory towards one another. 

-Ninfa Anonima. 🍀