Roblox vacation story

-I do allow requests so yeah-

1. (Ln) Mono and Gregory (Fnaf)
2. (Baldi Basics) Playtime and Esther (MHP)
3. (Undertale) Chara and Ellen (TWH)
4. (LM) Misfortune and Poppe (PTP)
5. (Inmimb) Embry and Fran bow (FB)
6. (Omori) Sunny and Allen (Alice mare)
7. (Rm) Hiachi and Adam (Rf)
8. (DDLC) Monkia and Huggy wuggy (PP)
9. (Mad Father) Aya and Penny (Kindergarten)

(Misfortune's pov)- Mainly for the entire  chapter.

"Aren't you guys excited!?" Playtime kept jumping in the air with joy.

All the others besides some, stared at her weirdly. I began to clap me hands and smiled, playtime is my best friend, but she is not my partner.

For some reason, there is no need, but we have partners, just to have for a buddy since, some of the things I heard. We might need a buddy.

Mine is Poppe, he is a little off sometimes but he is so nice when you get to know him! He also cooks really good.

But besides that, we all started walking around the plane finding our seats, we were going to a place where we can have a little vacation!

All though, I forgot what the place was called, I feel like I always forget sometimes. "Misfortune! Our seats are over here" Poppe called me over and I ran to him.

I sat near the window which was pretty nice. I sat down and watched the others get in their own.

But all a sudden I heard "Let go if my hand you psycho!!!" Gregory was yelling when Mono was tryin to hold his hand for a little.

"Pleeease? You don't have to be so loud" Mono started to sound like he was about to beg on his knees. I only giggled at the sight of Gregory struggling to escape his grip.

I stood up on my seat to see Aya and Penny sitting there. Aya smiled so joyfully, Penny also gave a sweet smile.

It was all so silent, almost, until we heard the speaker turn on saying " Hello ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking"

When we heard those words, it caught all of our attentions. We began to listen for whatever we were about to here. "We are taking off now, so please take your seats" with that. With that I sat back down in my seat and had my hands on my lap.

I kept making a beat with that. It was so entertaining. "And most importantly, enjoy your flight" I am sure that was the flight attendant speaking"

But I was starting to get sleepy already for some reason, I decided to pass out on my seat. When I woke up, it was already dark. That was weird.

Why was I sleepy all a sudden? Oh well.

For me I really think it was gonna be a good flight! I really like flying mainly! "UUGGH IM BORED!" Chara had began to complain! "We just took off! Now will you shut up" Monika yelled back! "I agree we Monika, we just took, read a book if your bored, do what Allen is doing" Sunny had began to join the conversation.

Chara pouted and crossed their arms. I began to laugh which made everyone look confused. Allen only smiled.

Sometimes most of us sadly, forget he is there.  "Hello passengers, we are now cruising altitude"

"What does that mean? I'm stupid" Hiachi only wondered what altitude meant. "Well, from what I know, it means the height in the sky at which an airplane stays for most of the flight, I mostly fell asleep learning it" Poppe knew about planes? Weird.

"Feel free to get out of your seat, and explore the plane" With that, I got off my seats started to walk around.

"I am coming with you Misfortune, I don't feel safe with you going by yourself"..."Hey! I am old enough to go by myself Poppe! For a fact! I think I am old enough to-"..."Your 8 years old..." I turned around to face Ellen standing there crossing her arms" I could hear Embry slowly laughing.