Soft landing

Jeff felt full to the brim, Jeff's cock buried all the way inside him. The sensation was uncomfortable but not entirely painful. Bible's kisses on his face made him open his eyes and look up at him.

He saw Bible smiling over him and in that moment he started moving in slow circles, probing around until he hit a spot that sent Jeff another wave of new sensations.

Then he really started moving, ruthlessly hitting that spot again and again and again.

Jeff was a mess, wet strands of his hair surrounding his face, his hands grabbing Bible's arms and any part of his body he could reach, pinching and twisting, probably leaving marks on Bible's body but he didn't care.

He was so happy seeing Jeff completely lost in the sensations, knowing he was the one who made him like that, his cock felt thicker and harder than ever.

He moved one of his hands to circle Jeff's cock and push him over the limit. Jeff's moans sounded louder and louder, until under Bible's merciless thrusts while reaching his own climax, he felt hot cum all over his and Jeff's abdomen.

Bible collapsed on top of Jeff and rolled to the side. Jeff was very quiet for a long time, almost as if he had passed out, his chest moving slowly.

Jeff's bright eyes looked at Bible's handsome face in disbelief and adoration and then he simply fell asleep.