Make it all better

Bible raised his head briefly to see the acknowledgement in Jeff's face and smiled softly. He continued dropping kisses on Jeff's shoulders and moving his hands up and down his lover's body.

Jeff's skin was hot to the touch and slightly damp from the intense fucking just a few minutes ago. Bible licked the slightly salty sweat from Jeff's chest and went down to mark lightly his navel with his tongue, lips and teeth.

Jeff had closed his eyes, his face and body exuding sensuality. With a sudden move, Bible's hands that had been caressing Jeff's legs grabbed his thighs and raised them to his chest.

Bible then went down on Jeff, his tongue greedily feeling the inside of his thighs, the junction of the legs and around Jeff's rim. He was tempted to bite but was happy just letting Jeff feel a hint of sharp teeth rubbing the extremely soft and sensitive skin.

Bible took his time kissing and probing Jeff's hole with his tongue, delicious sounds coming from Jeff's lips who was experiencing a new indescribable thirst.

Thoroughly, slowly, an extremely focused Bible teased Jeff's hole for many minutes until the pinkish opening was glistening with saliva and pulsing with need.

Bible silently and dexterously put a condom with one hand, lubed his cock and made it rock hard, while continuing to stimulate Jeff who was feeling very needy, his cock showing an erection again. Then, he aligned himself and pushed in slowly without stopping, Jeff's muscles welcoming him with a warm tight grip.

Only when his balls touched Jeff's ass, he stopped moving.