Release

Jeff pleasure was growing with each thrust, having Bible, this handsome strong man letting him penetrate his hole again and again. Soon he found a rythm pistoning his hips up while holding Bible's waist and bringing him down onto his cock with each thrust.

Bible seemed a bit less in pain. Jeff opened his eyes and saw Bible watching him intently, his lips parted, letting short breaths out.

Bible was now less uncomfortable,  drawing pleasure from seeing Jeff fucking him like possessed. His desire made Bible aroused and the sounds that came from Jeff's lips and the slapping sound of their bodies crashing on each other were pushing him closer to the climax.

After two deeper harder thrusts, Jeff came inside Bible. He grabbed Bible's cock that had softened a bit trying to make him come with him but although every single bit of Bible's skin was hypersensitive to Jeff's touch, he simply looked at the now sated Jeff and reached down to kiss him tenderly on the lips.

"It's ok, baby, really", said Bible

"But you didn't..." Jeff didn't finish the sentence.

"Shh... Do you want to make it all better?", said Bible

Jeff hummed

"Then let me... ?" Started saying Bible while kissing all over Jeff's face and shoulders.