First day

Bible spent the next couple of days reading the brief, then he looked up more info on the brand online. He wanted to understand everything, no errors allowed.

He arrived to the modelling agency a bit earlier than the schedule, walking in with a bouncy step. They were going to have some makeup tests, a wardrobe fitting session and an initial shoot.

That guy Jeff was there too. Bible was still stunned by Jeff's beauty. Their chairs while having their makeup done were across each other. From time to time, Jeff's eyes scanned Bible's face, and Bible could not help but stealing glances at him. Sometimes his or Jeff's makeup artist would act as a barrier lowering the intensity a bit. When Jeff was asked to close his eyes to apply makeup, Bible watched him unashamedly.

Then trying out clothes in the same room, getting in and out of outfits with a few people -art director, the clothes designer and others Bible couldn't identify- all orbiting around them. At some point Bible was able to appreciate Jeff's narrow waist and beautiful shoulders and arms.
Jeff shooting was first, and he looked otherworldly and sexy, but Bible wasn't able to stand idly watching.

Once Jeff's shot was finished, they called Bible to the stage. With an open silky shirt and ass hugging leather trousers, it was now Bible's turn to gather up all his confidence - he wanted to seduce the camera, to seduce Jeff, to seduce everyone in the room.