Advice

Hi this isn't proofread so feel free to point out mistakes

Annabeth's POV (bear with me here)

The forest is always quiet so that's where I always go to write and red letters from my family. It just seems like I should be doing it in private and my cabin is no where NEAR private.

I'm not complaining though. The woods on the outskirts of camp half-blood are beautiful. The air is dewy and the sounds of birds singing truly are very pretty.

I was trapped in my mind thinking of what to say n my letter to my dad when I heard a pair of heavy footsteps trudge through the grass behind me. I looked up to see Clarisse La Rue. Her face seemed angry but not her usual angry. She seemed almost flustered?

She quietly sat down next to me on the log of a tree that had fallen down that I had been sitting on. I was waiting for her to speak and when she didn't I went back to writing.

I know her cabin isn't exactly quiet either. So I figured she just came out here to be alone, like me. Until she spoke... kinda.

"H-how..." She groaned. "How did you-" She groaned again. She seemed like she was having trouble finding words.

I looked up and her face was really pink. She seemed almost embarrassed. "How did I, what?" I asked.

She sighed. "How did you get him." She finished, not looking at me.

"Umm... get who?" I asked suspiciously. It was weird for her to be acting like this. Clarisse always seemed confident and talked like her words had purpose like she was the most important person to exist. Now, she was acting a lot smaller.

She groaned, "Ugh! You know, ...Percy! He is absolutely whipped for you! How... how do I make somebody fall for me?" She finished, almost a little calmer as if she got something big off her chest.

I was a bit taken aback. Did Clarisse... like somebody? "Are- are you asking ME for advice?" I chuckled a bit. She never asks anybody for advice.

"Yes! just- tell me and- and don't tell anybody I asked you for advice or I'll chop off your limbs, smart girl!" she yelled, standing up to seem more threatening.

I threw my hands, "Okay, okay!" I said in defence. It wouldn't be smart to get into a fight over this. "Who is it?" I asked, curiously.

She sighed and sat back down on the log next to me. "It's this new camper. I don't think she's determined yet bu-"

I cut her off. "Wait- she?" I asked in surprise. "Clarisse are you..." My voice trailed off.

Clarisse shifted uncomfortably. "I'm bisexual okay?! Can I continue?" She shouted.

I shouldn't be surprised but I was anyway. "Yes, yes, sorry." I said, shaking my head.

"She's so pretty. Her name is y/n and I wouldn't be surprised if she was an Aphrodite kid. I talked to her when she walked in and I think Chiron knows that I've taken an interest in her and assigned me to 'show her the ropes' and winked at me. She's really cool and I don't want to mess this up. It must be really obvious I like her too because Chiron noticed." She rambled. When she finally finished she sighed and looked up at me expectantly.

I furrowed my brow, thinking for a moment. "I doubt it's that obvious I mean you know Chiron, he just knows stuff sometimes. Anyway, I know you Clarisse, be yourself but like be nice. If you threaten her like you do with others you might scare her away. I'll try talking to her today and see what she's like and I'll come back to you." I finished.

I wanted to meet this y/n character right away so I put my paper and pen in my bag, got up and started walking towards camp.

Clarisse quickly got up and followed behind me. "Please let me know by four, that's when I'm supposed to be showing her around." Clarisse said with a hint of worry in her voice.