"That's Qua nem"? She asked me placing her keys on the rack as she walked in, "yeah just checking on each other and stuff".'I responded.

"smells good, let me find out you can be a chef. I'm about to change out my work clothes though". She told me.

"I'm coming I missed you".'I told her as she laughed, "was work still boring for you"?'she asked me taking off her scrubs and placing a big t shirts and some shorts on.

"hell yeah, I can say it wasn't as boring as before though".'I responded as we sat down and ate.

"oh you did yo stuff". She told me, "thanks baby, how was the rest of your shift"? I questioned her.

"It was tiring, it had got busy around 3 and they had me some of everywhere. working with other people patients and everything".'she sighed.

"why can't everybody do they job like me"? She fussed, "cause ain't nobody like you". I told her.

"I really worked seven straight days, this check finna hit. I think Ima save it though. I don't have nun to spend it on". She explained.

"You pay all the bills and shit, you got my hair done and stuff. I can spend it on you, what you need baby"? She asked me smiling.

"I got everything". I replied as she frowned, "Cmon Kyrie I wanna be a trick like you". She joked as I laughed.

"No way you just called me a trick but baby you do stuff for me. You make me lunch everyday snd you pay for my haircuts. you do my hair, you cook and clean for me a lot. you do enough baby".'I explained to her.

"fine, I guess you can get some some more cologne". I suggested as she pulled  out her phone, "you wear a size 12 in shoes right"? She asked me as I nodded.

"Ima just start buying you stuff like you do me, not even tell you". She said. "I won't mind baby, I'm grateful". I stood up kissing her cheek.

"you about to wash the dishes"? She asked me, "mhm". I replied, "okay well I'll clean up everything else". She told me as I nodded cause she wasn't gone take no as an answer.

After cleaning up I locked the door and cut all the lights out as we made it to our room, the lap stayed on as SpongeBob played in the background.

She dropped her shorts as she laid in the bed as she did a deep sigh, I sat at the edge of the bed as I massaged he feet like I do every night.

"I love you". She spoke with a smile, "I love you too baby".'I responded. "I love being your girlfriend, you're such an amazing boyfriend". She told me as I smiled.

"thank you, I love have you as my girl".'I spoke moving my hand to her legs. "how the hell you do this so good"? She asked me, "I be watching videos and shit. be tryna improve my boyfriend skills". I told her as she laughed.

"when you wanna go on another trip"?'I questioned her, "let's go somewhere in October". She replied.

"I don't know where yet, you gotta let me think cause yo impatient ass expect me to know right then and there". She fussed.

"aight you got it". I told her. "Come get in the bed baby, thank you for the massage". She told me as I got up and laid beside her as she scooted back on me as I sighed.

"baby, you need to fix that".'she told me referring to how hard I was, "you scooting yo ass bsck on me what you expect"? I told her.

"need me to fix it"?'she asked pushing her panties to the side, "Please do".'I groaned as she pushed me inside her.

"fuck". We both moaned out at the same time, "shit baby". She moaned as I pushed myself deeper inside her as she held her leg up.

"Mmhm".'I groaned listening to her moans, "kyriee". She moaned out pushing against me, "just like that baby". I coached her feeling her legs shake as I reached around rubbing her clit as my other hand tugged on her neck.

"you feel so good baby". I told her listening to her moans and the macaroni sounds.

I instantly groaned as I looked down seeing how messy she had my shit already, "baby don't stop". She moaned out removing my hand rubbing her own clit.

"you making a mess baby". I told her watching her legs shake again, "you feel me baby"? I asked her as she nodded.

"talk to me baby, let me know how good you feeling". I coached her knowing it was driving her insane.

"yes baby I feel you, all of you, and you feel so good". She responded in between moans as I kept a steady pace.

"you love me"?'I asked her, "yes baby I love you so much. I'm finna cum baby". She told me as my pace never changed  knowing I was continuously hitting her spot.

"cum with me baby". She told me and that's all she had to say as I pulled out.

After we cleaned ourselves up, we were now laid in the bed cuddled up going to sleep foreal this time.

"Let's see, you're handsome, funny, supportive, loyal, hard working and nasty as fuck. kyrie them hoes missed out"! She told me as I chuckled.

Thoughts???

These niggas always chuckling, I need to find a new damn word.

Anyways, To Be continued...