INTRODUCTION

╔══════*.·:·.✧.·:·.*══════╗

FRAGILE
T H I N G S

╚══════*.·:·.✧.·:·.*══════╝

❝ The ghost of you will always live in these rooms

❝ The ghost of you will always live in these rooms. ❞

- FRAGILE THINGS, Dove Cameron.

-ˋˏ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ° ‧₊˚.

SYNOPSIS

IT WAS WRITTEN IN HER FINGERTIPS that she would know tragedy. From the moment MALLORY BLUE was born into this world, she was held by the brutal grips of tragedy. From never knowing who her mother was to not feeling wanted and appreciated by her father, at the very pinnacle of Mallory's tragic story was love, in particular, the person she would grow to fall in love with the moment she stepped foot in Camp Half Blood. LUKE CASTELLAN was the person who would eventually be the person who opens Mallory's eyes, but who would also equate to her demise. Anger and hatred hidden by a kind face but also glaring through a bitter scar slashed in the eye, Mallory had seen it in Luke, the worst part was that she also felt it.

ONE THING TO MENTION ABOUT HYACINTH SALVADOR, more commonly known as CINDY, if she could change the fact she was born as a demigod, she truly would. From the moment the young demigod were to first open her eyes, all she could recognize was fear, the constant rush of adrenaline and the painful spike in her senses just from knowing that someone or something that could hurt her was near, inching bit by bit to take the life of the demigod. There was also one thing the young demigod knew, mostly because she was reminded of it by her older siblings and almost every one of her mentors at Camp Half Blood, she would have to come to learn to accept the fate she was born into, a child of a god's kind of fate, a hero's fate.

MALLORY AND CINDY, despite neither sharing a godly parent nor a mortal parent, the two girls have always seen the other as a sister. Both girls meeting before they set foot on camp, it was evident that the two girls love and care for one another, even if it would lead to their personal detriment. Mallory saw Cindy as someone to care for, someone to prove she wasn't a monster to society. Cindy sees Mallory as someone who cared for her and someone who stayed when no one else would. Besides sisterhood among the two demigods, they also saw they they shared the feelings of hate and anger, both towards the world and amongst the Gods.

THE FEELINGS OF HATE AND ANGER would then grow to fully manifest when the arrival of a forbidden kid came to be. PERCY JACKSON, a twelve-year-old boy, only one year older than Cindy - this boy was supposed to be like any other demigod at Camp, but instead, everyone in camp, in addition with their parents, would learn that Percy is the forbidden son of Poseidon, God of the Sea. With a forbidden child being within existence, this would only be the start of something better on the horizon, or the fall of all things that coexist with life and death.