Chapter 21: Mazerunner...

Start from the beginning

The next morning...

Selene's POV

Christy and I were in the living room after having breakfast. Her parents, sisters and the boys parents went to do some shopping for the girls birthday, so it was just us and the boys.

The boys were in the hobby room, playing Call Of Duty on Xbox.

"Last night was really awesome." I said with a smile.

"It was..."She said matching my expression.

"Hey, why are we like soo...dead?"I asked.

"I don't know."She answered with a shrug.

"Come on Christy, we are better than this." I said giving her a nudge.

"Then what you want to do?" She asked.

"Well-" I was cut off by the sound of the doorbell.

"I'll go get it."I said and went to see who it was.

When I got there and opened the door, I couldn't believe who was standing there and I couldn't help but scream...

Eric' POV

We were playing Call Of Duty, when we heard someone scream.

"Did you hear that?" I asked my brothers.

"Someone screaming"Sebastian said.

"A woman's scream more pricisely."Anthony said.

"Christy and Selene."William said and we all rushed out of the room but stopped in the hallway when we saw that they only had a visitor...

Christy's POV

I was thinking who could be at the door when I heard Selene scream. I jumped to my feet and ran to see what happened. When I got there I couldn't believe who was standing there...

"Mason!!"Selene squealed and hugged him.

"Well a simple hello will do and not a scream."His husky, deep voice sounded covered with sarcasm.

"Hey, Mr Mazerunner..."I said with a smirk.

"Sup, Mrs Mazerunner."He said with a smirk on his gorgeous face.

"That was just acting!!"I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest

"Aww, don't do that, sweetie." He said, sounding like he is talking to a two year old.

"Do what?"I asked.

"You know what."He said and hugged me.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Good and you?

"Great and super good looking."He said with a smirk and I scoffed at him and slid out of his grip.

"Yeah right."I said and he went to go hug Selene.

"How you doing babe?"He asked, making her roll her eyes and making me chuckle at them

"What you expect, love" She said and he just chuckled.

Mason, is Chase and Matt's cousin. When we were in University, Chase and Matt invited us for lunch and Mason was there, so we got to know each other and from then on we all started hanging out together. As for Mr Mazerunner , Mason's name was so close to maze and I was reading the book 'Mazerunner' and he got the name from there. The Mrs Mazerunner came when Mason and I had to play a married couple for drama class and we had to stay in character for 2 whole days! So that's the history...

"So to what do we owe this lovely pleasure of you coming to see us?"I asked. I hadn't realisedthat we had walked into the living room and sat down.

"Well I wanted to ask you something."He said with a shy smile and I knew this was big considering he was shy to tell us. We nodded for him to continue.

"I am getting married."He said after a short silence.

"OMG!!"Selene gaped at him.

"To who?!"I asked excitedly.

"That's why I came here."He said and got down on one knee.

"Christy King, Will you marry me?"He asked...

Did I just write a cliffhanger? I don't know *wink* but did your'll like it? If yes please comment, if no still comment. I want to know what goes on in your'lls beautiful minds!! So please let me know, so I can make it better for your'll, my bubble guppies!!!

P.S I have an idea for the cast and I will probably put it up sometime next week so stay tuned!!

P.P.S Your'll can also message or comment your ideas for the cast before I put it up, so please do if your'll have anyone in mind!!

Love your'll lots like jelly tots
MistyMe15
xoxo