♣Chapter 31!♣

Start from the beginning

"Now speak," Donghyuck said sitting on the bed as the other sat on the chair. Minhyuck chuckled looking into Donghyuck's deep eyes.

"You were mine before you got in the accident. You also stayed with us before you got into the accident, that was my fault." Minhyuck sighed, thinking about the problem he created. The problems that were created when he left.

"I'm sorry... I hope I could change the past... I never realised how harsh words would be for people with a weak heart." Minhyuck looked to Donghyuck with eyes full of emotion.

Donghyuck took a moment to get up from his seat. He walked closer to the elder and straddled himself on their lap.

"Don't feel sorry. I loved you I would have forgiven you like I am now. If I didn't I wouldn't be doing this. Mark, you're so stupid!" Donghyuck laughed to realise he said a different name. Even the other was shocked by what the boy said.

"I-I'm sorry... I don't know what made me say that name..." Donghyuck panicked getting off the boy he mistaken for a different person he doesn't even know.

"Don't worry! It's my name so -"

"Your name is Mark! Mark Lee?" Donghyuck asked gasping as he sat back on his bed and held his head. The familiar pain of memories started in his head.

Mark knew what this meant as it had happened many times and resulted in only a little memory to return. He rushed over to the younger and pinned him back on the mattresses.

"I've noticed it. Whenever you hold your head you are stopping the memories from coming." Mark warned as he noticed the younger getting in pain. 

"I have to do it whenever it happens! It's painful and it helps! It's what they recommended I do!" Donghyuck cried trying to fight Mark off while his head was dying in pain.

Did that mean ShinXo was trying to stop Donghyuck from getting his memories? Maybe it was because they would be too painful for him. It came to a point where Donghyuck started to scream in pain.

"Mark! Please let go!" Donghyuck cried as tears started to fall down his face. Mark knew he had to do something or the younger will continue to create noise and get him in trouble for being out of his cell.

More importantly, he was on top of the tanned beauty in a position which could go two ways. One very dirty, the other violent like he beat the shit out of him, which both he wasn't aiming for.

"Mark! I beg you please!" 

Mark snapped out of his thoughts when he saw the boy's face fully red, tears were running down his face as he was going to give up.

"Forgive me Hyuck." 

Mark sighed as he kissed the boy under him, wiping the tears off Donghyuck's face. He used his kiss as a way to distract the younger from the torture he was currently in.

It was as if all the pain slowly disappeared, Mark noticed as Donghyuck started to relax into the kiss. His hands became limp instead of fighting off Mark's tight grip on his wrists.

As soon as Mark felt the boy's arms relax, he let go instantly feeling the boy's arms travel and wrap around his neck.

Donghyuck pulled on his neck, glueing their bodies together, something inside him wanting more to get rid of the pain. His hips automatically buckled making Mark get off him quickly gasping for air.