|Sorting it out|

Last period had finished and i was still exhausted, but that apple and water Eddie gave me helped so much.

I go over to my locker and pack all my stuff away. I reach over for my phone and i receive a message.

"Practice starts 3:30 get there as soon as you can" - Billy

"Okay, i will." I send back.

I put my phone back and take a breather to relax.

Lately I've been so stressed but i don't know why and its starting to annoy me.

Its 3:20 and i head down to the gymnasium.

I can't stop thinking about how I'm supposed to make up with Steve.

Eddie is going to help me out later so that will be good at least.

I make it up to the gym and sit on the top row. I go into my bag and put my earphones on and just listen to some random tunes.

Billy walks out with his team and they get sorted into two groups.

Billy was the team captain on one of the teams and the other team captain was...STEVE?!

I had no clue that Steve was on the basketball team.

Oh no! Is he going to see me?

Billy waves at me making whole teams eyes gaze on me including Steve.

Double shit!

I wave back and i watch while i listen to music for the whole hour.

The whole hour Billy was just pushing Steve about and sort of bullying him.

Billys team did win and i was proud, but it was really unfair.

I take off my headphones and head outside of the gym and wait on the bench outside of the changing rooms.

Billy walks out and i get out of my seat and walk up to him and hug him. 

"Well done! You did really good." I smile at him and go to kiss him.

He kisses me back.

"Right, I've got to go and babysit Maxine again." He rolls his eyes.

I chuckle at him, and he places his hand behind my neck and pulls me in for another kiss.

His friends come out and take him out of school. I wanted to wait until Steve came out so i can talk.

He slams the door open and stops in his tracks as soon as he sees me.

"Look Steve. Please listen to me, I'm sorry and i didn't know what happened. I know it's not an excuse but i was drunk and i couldn't help myself." I let it all out.

He just looks at me and takes a step forward to me.

"I'm sorry too, Billy is already suspicious with it and i just didn't want to get you hurt" He hugs me and i hug him back.

"You did good in that basketball game." I laugh.

"Oh, shut up, Billy was being a total prick whole way through." He complains.

"I know I know; I'll come again next time and watch you play." I mumble still hugging him.

"Are we okay?" Steve asks.

"Yes, and I'm sorry for not sitting with you today. I didn't want to make it anymore awkward." I pull away from the hug.

"Yeah, i saw you hanging out with the freak, Eddie Munson." He elbows me as we start walking down the hallway.