|Back to the future|

After pondering on my bed for about an hour dreaming that i was actually noticeable by Billy.

I hop up to get in the shower, I put on my new GAP jumper with some nice, cuffed jeans and my nice converse. I tried sorting out my hair, but it was in such a tangle so i just tied the mess up with a bandana going around. I slip on some bracelets and necklaces. I was trying to make a good impression since it's really my first time going out with friends into public since a whole while ago. I was so excited to meet dustins friends that I hope I could be friends with Aswell.

"Mom I'm going to that film with Dustin!!" I give her a kiss on the cheek goodbye while i stroke the cat goodbye and take my keys.

Star court is around half a mile away from our house so it's not a big deal getting there. I park up the car and start getting multiple pings vibrating in my pocket.

2:55 the clock shows.

*10 Messages from Dusty Buns *

10x "Amber hurry up were waiting at scoops ahoy!!!" - Dusty Buns

"Alright Alright , I'm coming just be patient."

This all feels like a dream today. First getting talked to by a boy from school. Now entering Star court mall to watch a movie at 3pm. I push the massive glistening doors open to see Dustin already pacing around the lounge.

"There she is!!" Dustin Screams.

I look around to see hundreds of Hawkins citizens. I start to feel dizzy until I'm awaken by Dustin.

"Earth to Amber! Are you okay?" Him and his friends all look at me worried.

I pull the most fakest smile ever and indicate them with my head that I'm okay.

"Yep, I think it was the adrenaline or something" Laughing the dizziness off.

Robin slows her pace, so she moves backwards from max to me. She gives me the biggest grin that i have ever seen someone do.

"Hi, I'm robin." She speaks.

"Hi, I'm amber" I give her a smile and we get to talking about the movie were about to watch.

We're heading up to the cinema and i offer to pay for robins' ticket since she has no money on her due to her forgetting.

"I will pay robin. Now just shush while i pay because i can't concentrate while you're blabbering to me while I'm buying your ticket!"

"no no no no no no no no no no!" Robin tries to stop me.

It's too late now. I grab her ticket and waft it in her face until she grabs it. Dustin is munching on his popcorn while max and Lucas hold their hands, El and mike hold there's, Steve is Infront of us all while Dustin blabbers on to him. Me and robin are chattering on and will walks next to me.

Out of all dustins friends, will is my favorite. After all, Hes been through a lot. I always make sure he is okay. He deserves the world literally. We reach the end of the hall leading to the cinema and we find our seats in the 2-dozen worth of seats. We have a row to ourselves which is just what i wanted. Dustin, Lucas, max, El, mike, will, me, Steve and robin. That was the order our seats went in.

"Can you tell Sinclair to pass me my popcorn, amber?" Steve nudges me.

Since when do people from my school talk to me?!

"Amber? Earth to Amber." He snaps his fingers, making me jump.

I signal Lucas to pass down the popcorn and hand it to Steve.

"Hey, I didn't mean to scare you there." Steve tells me.

"Don't worry about it, I was just in a different world you know " I chuckled softly.