The Time That Passed

It's Been Two Years Since My Home Burned To The Ground. I'm Living With Amy, My Best Friend. Ms And Mrs. Rose Doesn't Mind Be Staying So They Managed To Clear Out Their Guest Room And Made It Mine.

Everything's Fine I Guess. There's No Sign Of Tails Anywhere And Yes I'm Still Looking For Him! He's My Only Brother, And He's Really Smart! I Mean Like, Really, Really Smart! He Wouldn't Just Up And Disappear And Leave Me Behind Without Saying Anything! Something Must've Happened! I Know The Lab Caught Of Fire Too, Burnt Down In Seconds. Mrs. Rose Explained To Me What Exactly Happened At The Lab, But From What They're Telling Me
Everything Seems Off. There's No Way An Explosion Like That Was An Accident! I'm Not Believing That. Especially Not After What I Saw. Whoever Blew Up My Home Was After Tails, Or Wanted Some Form Of Revenge Or Chaos.

I Sit Up From The Softness Of My Pillows And Open My Eyes, As I Sit There I Begin To Think About Where My Big Brother Could Be. As I'm Thinking, I Pull The Blanket Off Of Me And Move Myself To The Edge Of The Bed. I Then Take A Deep Breath And Exhaled As I Cleared My Thoughts. I Get Up From The Comfort Of My Bed And Stretch, I Stretch For A Bit In Different Positions Before I Jump Up And Shortly Jog In Place. I Was No Longer Sleepy And Feeling Energized. I Grab My Scarf From Off My Desk And Wrapped It Around My Neck, Letting The Longer Part Of The Scarf Fall To The Ground. Amy And Mrs. Rose Always Tries To Give Me A New Scarf To Wear, Specially A Short Brown scarf.
I Appreciate Their Offer, The Scarf May Not Be Stylish But It Would Be Better Then Roughing Up The Scarf I'm Wearing Now.
But I Prefer The Scarf I'm Wearing. It Was Given To Be By Tails. Its A Special Scarf, And I'm Not Just Saying That Because He Gave It To Me.
The Scarf I'm Wearing Is Long.
Its A Long Red Scarf With A White Stripe Down The Middle, At The End Of The Scarf It Has A Super Ring! I Call It A Giant Ring Though, Its Connected To What Seems To Be Feathers At The End. And It Never Gets Dirty. Strange Right? Its A Long Designed Scarf With A Super Ring At The End And The Scarf Never Gets Ripped, Damaged, Or Dirty.

After I Put My Scarf On, I Put My Chaos Emerald In A Box And Push It Under My Bed. I Always Keep That On Me Too, Tails Gave It To Me. Apparently It Holds Great Power And Its Valuable. I Can Teleport With It By Saying The Words Chaos Control. After I Push The Box Under The Bed I Fix My Quills And Headed Downstairs. "Sup Amy" I Said As I Saw Her On Her Phone Sitting On The Couch "Hey Mr And Ms Rose" I Added As I Put My Shoes On "Hello Sonic" Mr And Ms Rose Replied As They Made Breakfast "Sonic!" Amy Jumped Up And Shouted "Good Morning" She Added With A Smile, "Mornin' Ames" I Said Back About To Walk Out The Door "Not Staying For Breakfast Dear?" Mrs Rose Asked "Oh Uh, Nah I'm Gonna Go Out For A Run" I Replied "Of Course You Are, At Least Take Some Toast" She Says As She Wraps Some Toast In Illuminum Foil To Give It To Me, I Just Nod In Return "Thanks Ms Rose!" I Say As I Walk Out The Door After Taking The Toast "How Many Times Do I Have To Say, Just Call Me Ribbon! Or Mom!" Ms Rose Shouts As I Leave.