Where Are You?

Sonic's Pov

"Call Me If You Need Anything Or If There's Something Wrong, There's Food In The Fridge If You Get Hungry, Theres Also Food In The Cabinets. Do NOT Leave This House Or Go Anywhere Till I Get Back, That Means Do Not Answer The Door At All! If You Need Fresh Air Theres The Garden Room. Other Than That Your Free To Do Whatever You Want, Do You Understand Or Do I Have To Repeat Myself?" My Brother Stated. I Nodded In Agreement As I Patiently Waited For Him To Leave. I Hated The 'No Going Outside' Rule So Of Course I Was Going To Go Out Anyways Once He Left "Good Now I'm Off To The Lab So I'll Be Back At The Usual Time, Love You!" He Said Almost Shouting As He Flew Away "Mhm!" I Hummed Out Loud Before Shutting The Door Close.
I Waited A Few Minutes To Make Sure He Left Before Dashing Out Into The Woods. I Loved How The Wind Brushes Through My Quills And The Smell Of The Plants And Flowers, Its All So Calming. As I Was Running Through The Woods I Spotted A Figure In The Distance So I Quickly Stopped My Running And Hid Behind A Tree "Darn That Pesky Rodent! He Always Get In My Way!" The Figure Shouted "Ooh, Maybe Next Time We Should Prepare A Suprise Attack For All Of His Friends" The Other Figure Said Sounding Like A Robot
"Or Maybe We Should Stop Attacking Them And Take A Break?" The Other Robot Said Earning A Smack To The Head "Ow!" "A Surprise Attack? What A Brilliant Idea!" The Figure Exclaimed Pointing His Index Figure Upwards, They Then Position Themselves Into A Thinking Pose. Sonic Peaks Around The Tree To See A Man Wearing A Red And Yellow Shirt Or Uniform? With Black Pants And Shoes To Match, He Also Had A Brown Mustache, Next To Him Was Two Robots. One Red And The Other Yellow. The Red One Turns Around Locking It's Eyes With Me. I Flinch And Quickly Dashed Back To The Cottage And Lock The Door. I Wonder Who They Are And If They're Bad News, I Think As I Sit Down On The Couch And Switch Through The Channels.

Hours Later

I Am Now Sitting In Tails' Room Messing With One Of His Gadgets, Waiting For Him To Come Back. Its Been Two Hours Since He Was Supposed To Be Here, I Just Figured He Might've Had To Stay At The Lab For A Bit Longer For Some Experiment Or Something.
As I Mess Around With His Beam Gadget I Hear A Loud 'Boom'
I Stop Doing What I Was Doing And Stood There Until I Heard It Again,
I Then Bolted Outside To See The Forest In Flames. I Step Back In Shock.
The Forest Was On Fire! All The Animals Are Running In A Panic And I Don't Know What To Do! I Can't Stay Here! I'll Burn With The Forest!
I Thought To Myself In Panic, I Took Out My Phone To Call My Big Brother But The Service In The Area Didnt Work, I Tried Using The Communicator Tails Had Made For Me So I Can Call Him If There Was An Emergency But The Call Didn't Go Through! I Then Dashed Back Out The House And Out Of The Forest Only To Hear Another BOOM As My Home Goes Up In Flames And The Forest Fire Spreads To The Little Pond Located In The Back.
I Stood There Watching The Forest. I Watched How The Fire Was Slowly Spreading, How The House Was Falling Apart And How The Animals Were Dropping Dead. As I Stood There, I Heard Someone Laughing. Someone Was Laughing. I Then Look Up To See Some Round Machine In The Air " Oh HOHOHIHO OH HOHO" The Man Laughed "That'll Teach That Meddling Fox!" They Shouted Before Floating? Flying? Driving? Before Floating Away.
Whoever They Are, They Wanted To Hurt Tails. My Brother.
I Sat Down On The Concrete Waiting For Tails To Fly Home Or Fly In The Direction. I Waited For Him As I Watched The Fire Die Down Leaving Nothing But Burnt Trees, Ashes, And A Collapsed Burnt House. Nothing In There Could Be Salvaged.

A Few Hours Passed And I'm Still Sitting Here. Tails Is No Where To Be Seen
And Its Worrying Me! Where Could He Be! The Service Is Down Along With The Connection So I Can't Contact Him! Not Only That, I'm Not Aloud At The Lab So I Can't Even Go To See If He's Still There!
"Sonic..?" A Familiar Voice Says From Behind Me