Big Brother

It was a nice day outside, the sky was clear, the weather outside was nice with a little breeze perfect for a run. Sonic and his older brother tails was preparing for a walk through the forest they live in. They Live In A Cottage Surrounded By Trees, Flowers, And Plants Along With A Brick Pathway That Leads From His Home To The Sidewalk Outside Of The Forest.
" C'mon Tails! Whats Taking You So Long!" Sonic Says Pratically Jumping Up And Down Eager To Dash Through The Woods, Tails Can't Help But To Chuckle At His Little Brother "Hold On Sonic, I've Gotta Pack Some Stuff Before We Go" Tails Said As He Puts His Inventions And Notebooks In His To Go Bag. Tails Is A Scientist, He Works At A Lab Thats Located Pretty Far From Our Cottage. He Has To Clock In, In About Fourty Five Minutes Which Means We Have Only 10 Minutes For A Walk Since It Takes About Thirty Minutes For Him To Get There. Sonic Stands There Arms Crossed Waiting Impatiently For His Brother To Finish Packing. "Your Wasting Time" Sonic Whined Not Wanting To Waste Any More Time "Alright, Alright I'm Finished. We Can Go Now" Tails Chuckled As He Walks Towards The Door And Opens It. As Soon As He Opened The Door, Sonic Dashes Though The Door Leaving A Blue Blur Behind As The Leaves Float Around Falling Slowly To The Ground. "How Impatient" Tails Mutters To Himself Followed By A Small Laugh As He Locks The Door To Their Cottage And Starts Walking In The Direction Sonic Went.
Now Flying Using His Two Tails, He Can See Sonic Enjoying Himself Running Through The Forest As The Air Flows Through His Quills And The Sunlight Shines On Him Through The Gaps Of The Trees. Tails Lands On A Tree In The Area That Sonic Is Running Circles Around, He Sits There Admiring The Sight Of His Little Brother Having Fun Until He Hears A Beeping Sound. He Quickly Checks The Time On His Watch And Sees That They're Time Is Up. He Flies Down To Sonic To Break The News And Of Course Sonic Refuses To Go Back Inside But Tails Manages To Make A Deal With Him And So, Tails Picks Up Sonic And Flies Both Of Them Back To The House. Before Tails Leaves, He Gives Sonic A List Of Rules To Follow, And With That He Locks The Door And Flies Off.