Chapter 30 Horror of the G-Virus

Start from the beginning

The girl let's go of them and they went down to one knee to look at her.

"My name is Claire."Claire said.

"And I'm Riku."Riku said pointing at himself."What's yours?"

"Sherry."she said her name.

"Do you know where your parents are?"Claire asked.

"They both work at the Umbrella chemical plant, near the city limits."Sherry said and Riku got curious in that name.

"The Chemical Plant?"Claire said confused."then what are you doing here?"

"My mom called, and told me to go to the police station because it was too dangerous to stay at home."Sherry said.

"Well she got a point in that but now it's also dangerous here too."Riku said.

"Yeah, you better come with us."Claire said.

"But theres something out there, I don't know what it is but I saw it, much larger then those zombies and it's coming after me."Sherry said.

Then they heard a growl.

"What was that?"Claire said surprised.

"That's what I was telling you about, it's here."Sherry then tries to run but Riku stops her.

"Look, whatever it is, I can take care of it, it's not safe if you run away, if you do that you would only make yourself be in more danger, so stay with us?"Riku said making her understand the danger.

Sherry thinks about and looks down."Okay."

Claire smiles and said:"you have a way with children."

"Well I have experience."Riku said.

"What you have a sister or did you babysit before?"Claire asked.

"No, it's, well, I have a adopted daughter."Riku said surprising them.

"You have a daughter."Claire said.

"Well yeah, she lost her family so I had to take care of her."Riku said.

"That's quite nice of you, she must be waiting for you at home then."Claire said.

"Yeah."Riku said and he then looks at Sherry."so ready to go?"

"Yes."Sherry said.

They then walked back together with Sherry being next to them, they arrived back at the office and saw the the chief was gone, Riku looks around his desk and found a diary, he then starts to read it after he finished he got angry and throws it away surprising the girls.

"Why that fat."Riku stop himself from saying a bad word in front of Sherry.

"Riku what's wrong?"Claire asked.

"That sicko was the one that made the station having Zombies."Riku said shocking her."he even killed the mayor's daughter to have a prize, but theres a secret passage in this room since the idiot wrote it on his diary, unless he has bad memory or he's most retarded man in the entire world."that made Sherry chuckle a bit and he was glad to make her smile.

He then goes to check the dest and found a button and pressed it, it made the wall next to the paiting behind him open, they went in and found a elevator.

"Okay how about one of us stay here to look after Sherry while the other goes down to check it out?"Claire suggested.

"Okay but how do you want to decide it?"Riku asked.

She then holds her fist up and he said:"really, rock paper scissors, alright."he raises his and then after the three count he did paper and she did scissors making him smile."okay you win, you get go, but if anything happens run to us."