Rias- i see..

Y/n- it's even written on that report...i will talk to my contractor tommorow..

Sona- i guess you can go home during summer break..

Y/n- yeah but i have to make sure before i go home...

Rias- well it seems you have made a friend here sensei~

Sona- or even morr than a friend~

Y/n- what do you mean??

Rias- y/n those two teachers you have..is gunning for you..

Y/n- sigh~ rias you know that i am..

Vali- sorry big boy~ you are part of the supernatural..and you married a lucifer..

Rias- true~ whether you like it or not you are part of it..

Y/n- and you approve to it..

Vali- of course i did..i am not blind...and remember i the white dragon empress..and dragons have a 6th sense. And you know it.

Y/n- sigh~

Sona-may i ask are you planning to keep your secret??

Y/n- i'm not..but yours you need to hide it..if they discover who i am..let it be. It's my job to slay a monster keeping my identity will be against my own will..

Sona- sigh~ witchers...

Y/n- sona witchers code has to be followed every time..and this world is need one witcher..let everybody knows about my identity...as for you girls you might need to fight like a witchers but you need to cover your identity.. fighting a monsters is not easy..and i mean it. I cant do it alone..i need you all to be with me not just a master and student..but a family anf friends..

Rias- no meed to worry all the 3 supernatural beings are here with you..trust me..

Y/n- thank you guys..and i might need a favor from you..

Rias- what is it??

Y/n- find the best motor cycle for me..and give it to harima..it's a gift from me...i saw him riding his bike..so i have an idea to give him 2 bikes..in my own wallet..

Rias- alright...

Y/n- i might consider a car but knowing that idiot likes a bike...

Rias- alright.. i will find a bike and charge it into your account.

Y/n- alright..see you soon guys...

Vali- see you soon sweetheart..gabriel gives her reagards..

Y/n- alright..

Rias/sona- see you soon ..

Y/n waves and smile while the girls use their magic circle to kuoh..and y/n returns to his home..

Y/n ( mind )- well i might talk to the principal tommorow.

Next day