25• Ice Cream Date

Start from the beginning

'Oh god! He's so sweet, like chocolate, and I want to eat him just like chocolate,' she laughed at her thoughts.

She admired him with a beatific smile on her face when he was buying the Ice cream for them. She was still unable to believe that everything was actually happening. She was on cloud nine because her hottie biker was giving her his full attention.

He came back to her, holding the two Ice cream cones and grinning like a kid.

"Here we go, I have brought chocolate flavour for you as I noticed you once eating it." As he told her, giving her a cone, her face lit up with glee.

'Wow! I'm surprised to know that he knows my favourite flavour.' She wondered, smiling at him.

"Stop looking at me and start eating the Ice cream because it's melting." As he uttered, she smiled sheepishly before starting to eat it.

'And what about me? My heart melts every time I see you.' Her heart asked him.

This time, he admired his baby Doll while she was eating the Ice cream adorably, licking her lips and beaming at him. 'How cute she is looking while eating ice cream, I'm feeling like eating her up instead of eating ice cream.'

"The Ice cream was yummy." She told him after finishing it.

The next moment her eyes widened in shock and her heart almost skipped beating for a second because he leaned down and moved closer to her face, gazing at her intensely. As his breath caressed her lips, her whole body quivered, and she closed her eyes. Their proximity accelerated her heartbeat and made her breath heavy.

She had no clue what he was going to do.

'Is he going to kiss me?' Butterflies began fluttering inside her stomach as soon as this thought entered her mind.

He placed one hand on her face and sucked the Ice cream from the corner of her lips, taking her breath away from her and causing her to freeze.

"Now you can open your eyes, Baby Doll because I have done my work." He said in an impish tone, and she opened her eyes, blushing. She was loving so much the way he was addressing her 'baby Doll.' It was bringing some happiness to her heart.

"Such a cutie pie you are." He pulled her cheeks, making her giggle.

"Let's go now." He settled down astride the bike and started it before donning the helmet. She was once again feeling shy to hold him.

"Do I have to remind you to hold me every time you sit with me on the bike?" He asked, looking at her over his shoulder.

She shook her head and immediately hugged him tightly, wrapping her arms around him. He chuckled at her adorableness.

***

As he came to a halt at the back door of her house, she moved away from her real home 'his arms' and pouted sadly, seeing her house because she wanted to spend more time with him.

He got off the bike and noticed her pout.

"Don't be sad, baby doll, because we're going to spend time together every day now." Her eyes glowed with delight as he told her, flicking her nose.

'I didn't know my hottie biker is so cute. Now I'm in love with my adorable biker as well.' She had no idea that this side of him was just reserved for his kiddo.

He extended his hand to her like a gentleman, and she stepped down from the bike, holding it with a cheerful smile on her face. He was touching her soul with the way he was treating her.