.⋆。⋆☂˚。 𝟎𝟎𝟒 ★⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

"Im not letting you go ever

"Im not letting you go ever. I promise you."

♪───────♪

They sprinted to the building, Scarlett muttering complaints on how she never should have came the entire way.

They slowed down to a walk as they finally made it in the building. Lila giggled slightly as she admired the inside of it.

"Holy shit. I was just here. How long was i bloody gone?" She stared at it in surprise as Scarletts eyes traveled throughout the whole place.

Her hair blew in her face as she aggressively pushed it back.

"It seems the grandfather paradox is affecting everything. Even places out of time." Five placed the briefcase down and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Is that possible?"

"Oh i stopped tracking what was possible a long time ago." Five shook his head.

Scarlett walked forward slightly as the house began to rumble. She heard crashing and was suddenly pulled back by her waist.

She slammed into Fives chest as part of the roof fell down where she was standing.

"Holy shit." She breathed out.

"Yeah. Holy shit." Five unwrapped his arm. "We better get moving. Scarlett and I will check the infinite switchboard."

He started walking away and began going up the stairs as Scarlett followed behind, cautious of the falling roof.

"And ill check Herbs office. Little cockroach would survive anything." Lila mumbled. "Bye!"

"See ya."

"Bye Lila!"

"Miss you!" She snickered.

"Thats weird."

♪───────♪

Five and Scarlett walked into a room with lots of tv's. Scarlett was wearing Fives suit jacket after he insisted he didnt want her getting sick.

"What the shit is this place." Scarlett glanced around with her her mind filled with confusion. "A shithole." Five replied.

"Yeah i can tell."