.⋆。⋆☂˚。 𝟎𝟎𝟐 ★⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

"I dont wanna sit in the backseat!"

♪───────♪

Scarlett and Five remember most of what happened the night before. They were sitting on the bed and talking, laughing, and overall having a good time.

But neither of them remember falling asleep.

And they especially dont remember the part where they end up cuddling.

So its a surprise to him when Five wakes up with his legs tangled with Scarletts as she laid on her stomach with a hand over his chest, head in the crook of his neck. He had one hand wrapped around her waist as the other held her hand.

He tensed, getting goosebumps at her breaths tickling his neck. He then relaxed his body, deciding their position wasnt all that bad.

He tucked a couple strands of hair that covered Scarletts face behind her ear. After, he leaned in slightly to place a light kiss on her forehead. He missed the comfort she brought him. He took the ends of some of her hair and started wrapping his fingers around the curls.

All was good, all was peaceful.

Then Klaus came in.

"Fivee! Scarlett! Im boredd!" He whined, slamming the door. "Klaus! Scarletts sleeping, you dumbass!" Five whispered yelled at Klaus, trying desperately not to wake the girl.

"She is?- Oh! Awww!" He screamed at the sight of them.

Scarlett groaned, putting her head deeper into the crook of Fives neck. The boy blushed as Klaus wouldnt stop fangirling.

"This is the cutest thing ive ever seen!"

"Klauss! I was so comfortable.." Scarlett sleeply mumbled. "Yeah so comfortable using me as a pillow!" Five grumbled.

"Dont act like you werent out like a light fuckface."
Scarlett smirked. "Also it seems you were fine with me using you as a pillow. After all, your hands around my waist and our hands are together."

"Screw you." He snapped, not removing his hands though. He didnt want to admit it, but she was right. His sleep was nice.

"You wish you could."

"Youre such a child."

"Be quiet. Its early, i dont want to hear your whining."