"Hey!" She said and slapped me on the arm. As soon as I realized what I did I looked back once again.

Shit.

It was Eight with only her bra and underwear. She had a heard time removing her top as it got stuck to her bra's hook.

"I can't fucking remove this." She complained. "You know what, just help me on this. You've seen it already." Eight added making my heart race.

"Sure?" I asked for reassurance.

She chuckled. "Yeah."

Eight was now facing the mirror, I was trying to control my face as I knew she could see me from the mirror for I was behind her.

I slowly made my way to her back with my jaw clenched. I held on the soft fabric of her cloth that was stuck on her bra's hook. I attempted to remove the the fabric that was in her bra's hook, but as soon as I realized I had to unhook her bra to remove the fabric I felt my jaw clench even harder. I licked on my lower lip as I brought it in my mouth biting on it. I sighed as and closed my eyes.

"Hey," She called. I opened my eyes. "Relax. I'm fine." She said, I looked at the mirror and saw her giving me a faint smile.

I swallowed. "I can't. It feels like I'm touching you unnecessarily."

"You have my consent, Jeno." She said seriously. "Where is it stuck? I just can't see so I needed you."

"I can do it myself." I replied and quickly unhooked one hook of her bra and pulled the fabric out. As soon as I did, I hooked it back in. I could just sigh after that.

This is more stressful than having to be with Haechan and Eight at the same place.

I couldn't say anything after that. Silence then naturally followed. I looked at Eight on the mirror and there, our eyes met.

A familiar tension began building up again creating the same atmosphere as yesterday. Her eyes remained on mine. Eight's usual charisma began overflowing again.

"Like I said," Her faint smile was now a teasing one. "You have my consent, Jeno." She said with her tone lowering.

I did not know why but I felt my hand naturally snaking her waist from the back. She held onto my hand as it traveled on her skin. Her other hand pulled my head closer to her neck, her neck's scent that lingered in my nose drove me crazy. Fantasies occupied my head.

I started to kiss her neck savoring every inch of her neck, her scent still on my nose. It made me want her even more. A soft moan was let out by her making me reach out for her panties. I smiled as it meant she was enjoying what I was giving her.

I continued on sucking her but my finger became busy as it reached down her womanhood. Her legs spread as she placed one on the sofa right in front of us. I rubbed on it slowly resulting to her soft moans. When I felt her slowly losing balance from standing up I held on her tightly and watched her on the mirror. She had her eyes closed and she was continuously whimpering, attempting to not make loud sounds.

"Faster, Jeno." She whispered not wanting to make loud sounds for the walls in the dressing room are thin.

"Earn it, dear. Open your eyes and watch yourself. You look so wonderful." I whispered in her ear. She quickly opened her eyes and bit her lower lip. There, I rubbed faster giving her a reward for her obedience.

"Shit." She whispered with a shaky voice. "Faster, Jeno. Please." Eight pleaded and so I did. Her moans started to get shaky until a loud one was let out. I pulled my hand away as I knew she met her limit.

She looked back and now our eyes were locked. She smiled and pulled me closer. I was startled by her sudden aggression but I wouldn't deny that I liked it. I followed her lead until I was pushed down the sofa. I rested my back on it as she hovered on top of me moving her hips and rubbing her womanhood on my manhood. Before I could even moan at the sensation she was giving me she quickly kissed me once again still rubbing hers on mine.

Eight pulled away and made her way down to the floor. She was now kneeling before me. As soon as she did, she unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants together with my underwear revealing my erected manhood. A smirk formed on my lip as well as hers. We were both enthralled as to what was about to happen. She looked up and our eyes met once again, I gave her a nod before finally having to be in contact with her mouth.

I threw my head back, closing my eyes and enjoying what she was giving me. Moans escaped my lips, the sensation she was giving me was undeniably beautiful.

"Fuck." I cursed as I continuously moaned. "I fucking love it, yeah."

"Sir, is everything alright there?" A voice and a knock was suddenly heard from outside the dressing room. I was startled by the sudden voice but Eight continued with what she was doing to me. I felt her mouth losing contact with me but her hand was the one in action this time.

"Answer." She whispered.

I frowned at the absurdity she was saying.

"Sir?" The staff spoke again.

I couldn't make any sentence out of my mouth as I was too busy feeling the rush of excitement. I held in my moans and it felt like it was the hardest thing I could ever experience in my life.

"Answer the guy, Jeno." Eight whispered again. I knew she was teasing me as she stroked faster. This time I couldn't hold my moans in anymore causing me speak.

"I'm fine! Leave!" I answered followed by a series of soft moans. My mind wasn't in the staff anymore as Eight was terribly good at what she was doing. "I'm close." I said and pulled her closer by the hair. My manhood was once again in her mouth making me reach my destination faster. "Fuck, Eight." I moaned before my juices were released in her mouth. She quickly swallowed and cleaned up the remains that was dripping. "You gave me a hard fucking time." I said and pulled her up kissing her again.

She replied with a chuckle. "You enjoyed it though."

I raised one eyebrow. When I finished cleaning and dressing up I stood in front of her and whispered: "You must think I'm that easy in bed, huh?" She looked at me with concern. "Prepare yourself once we get home."