[S2] Chapter 22 - U.A Sports Festival - Mid Fight Masses

Start from the beginning

"I'll surpass you!" Midoriya landed in another punch, stunning the icy-hot, and the crowd too as icy-hot gained air and was sent back. "It's yours! Your quirk, not his!"

(Y/N) smirked as Todoroki stopped at the moment, as it dawned on him. He was absorbing Midoriya's words, when suddenly Todoroki's flame rose from his left side.

Present Mic gasped, as everyone else near Todoroki move away from the heat. "Is that?"

"He's using his fire!" Iida pointed out.

The heat was intense enough to reach the stands, all of the students, but (L/N) were affected by it, they tried to protect themselves and their eyes from the rising flames.

"Yes SHOTO! Have you finally accepted your purpose? That's it! Very good! This is the dawn of a new era for us! With my blood in your veins you will surpass me, you'll live up to the reason I created you!" Enji Todoroki shouted.

"Endeavor suddenly shouts words of encouragement? What a doting father!" Mic praised even though he feels something was wrong about what he said.

"TODOROKI! MIDORIYA! MAKE THIS A FIGHT TO REMEMBER YEAH!?!" (Y/N) shouted to the two, who looked at him for a second before nodding.

Todoroki sends basically an iceberg towards Midoriya, the green bunny dodges by jumping over it, and lunging towards Todoroki. They raised their hands to use their quirks.

"This is getting out of hand! Cementoss!" Midnight shouted in alarm.

"Already on it." He replied as he was crouched down and creating a wall between the two's attacks. Once their attacks collided with the wall, a huge blast blows the entire ring, it sent blasts of air and debris, shaking the ground of the stadium.

"That is crazy!" Kaminari shouted as he held on to (Y/N) to avoid getting swept away by the wind.

"What's happening down there?" Yaoyorozu questions as she hid behind (Y/N) as he took the blasts head on.

(Y/N) excitedly grins as the others looked particularly scared at the power those two showed.

"What happened just now? What the heck is up with your students, Eraser?" Mic questioned a little fear in his voice.

"The air around the ring have been thoroughly cooled down and then rapidly expanded when heated up, causing a huge blast." Mr. Aizawa explained.

"Wait, so that's what caused the explosion? How hot did that fire get, geez. I can't see a thing, is the match still going on or what?"

Soon the dust settled, revealing a destroyed wall and arena.

"There, Midoriya is... out of bounds. Todoroki wins! He advances to the third round!"

____________________________________________________________________

"What was that power, Zu? What're you hiding from me..." (Y/N) muttered as he, looked at his friend, his brother in curiosity. "So you can use your quirks without getting hypothermia and overheating." (Y/N) thought to himself distraught

"Hey, let's go see Deku!" A cheery voice called, it was Uraraka.

Tsu, Mineta, and Iida agreed, they stopped by the door before looking back at the teen, who was sitting there planning.

"Hey, (L/N)?" They asked the teen, who dully looked up at them.

"Um, yeah?" He replied, his mind racing, still making contingency plans.

"We're going to see Deku, wanna come with?" Uraraka asked, as the teen sighed and stood up.

"Yeah, sure." He replied in a lower tone. As he passed by, Jiro could see in his eyes that something was really bothering him. She was about to ask him what was wrong but it could wait.