"We are getting a younger sibling?" Taeggukie asked as she quickly pulled her mother into a hug from his other side as well.. a wide boxy/bunny smile on her face.

"I am going to be an older brother who actually acknowledges that i am the oldest one?" Jooan reacted as he crouched down infront of his mother.

"You all are happy about it? You are 14.. isn't that too much of an age gap to have a younger sibling?" Jungkook asked as he looked from jooan to taeggukie to zeha.

"Hyung.. when did you find out?" Taehyung asked as he crouched down beside jooan infront of his husband as well.

"Just now.. that's why i am angry at you. I am 44.. almost 45.. how did you even manage to impregnate me? I am on the verge of getting my menopause.. just how? Why the fuck did you not use protection huh?" Jungkook seethed at him angrily.

"Well i forgot In the heat of the moment not my fault you were wearing those clothes that day. Why did you not have birth control later?" Taehyung blamed on jungkook who smacked his shoulder.

"I forgot too.. okay? I am the older one.. i tend to forget things, why didn't you remember. It's your fault." Jungkook blamed on his husband who pouted at him while he rubbed his shoulder.

"Uh mom..dad.. we really don't need the details on how you made the baby." Taeggukie muttered in a low voice.. while she smiled awkwardly at them.

"Yeah.. we don't. But after how many months will the baby come out?" Jooan asked.. as he slowly poked his mother's flat stomach right now.

"Is the baby good in here right now mom?" Zeha asked as he touched his stomach as well.

"We are keeping the baby? I am 44.. is it even safe?" Jungkook questioned anxiously at the younger as he leaned back on the couch and picked up his tshirt.

"It has to be.. if you managed to get pregnant then you will surely deliver it well too." Taehyung chuckled as he leaned in and pecked his stomach.

"Thank fucking god that atleast you remember that the baby is yours this time.. i don't wanna go through that shit again." Jungkook snorted as he said that.

"Yeah yeah.. should i book an appointment with the doctor for you?" Taehyung asked as he sat down on the floor comfortably with crossed legs as he pulled out his phone.

"Do one thing.. call the doctor at home for a personal check up. I hate that place." Jungkook said as he kept his two youngests in his embrace while the eldest was leaning on his father's shoulder.

"Yeah yeah your hate for the hospitals.. i will call dr.yugyeom." taehyung said as he dialled the number and fixed the appointment right away.

"Mom.. are you okay?" Zeha asked as he looked up at him who smiled at him slightly and nodded his head.."yeah i am.. why though?"

"You don't look too good right now." Ggukie said in an almost whisper."Are you scared mom?" Jooan asked as he held his mother's hand which was just a little bit shaky.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows for a second before he slowly nodded his head as a pout formed on his lips.

"Just a little bit.. i want your brother or sister to be safe and not be harmed.. but if my age comes in between.. then what?" Jungkook stated his worry as he looked down at his stomach as well.

"Don't worry hyung. If you managed to get pregnant than you will manage to safely deliver the child as well." Taehyung said to him in a tender voice as he made his husband lean down a little as he pecked his lips.

"Yes mom.. nothing will happen don't worry." Ggukie said as she pecked his cheek.

"The baby and you will be healthy i know it." Jooan blurted as he pecked his other cheek.