Chapter 23: Are You Not in a Good Mood?

Start from the beginning

Lin Ying listened to him say that Hui Aunt was undercover, laughed and scolded, and then instructed him to take Xin Rong with him when he went to Europe and pay attention to the safety of entry and exit, so he hung up the phone.

Shao Chengyun put down his mobile phone and stood by the study window for a while, rubbing his chin casually. This is a habitual small action of his, but few people know that this chin rubbing action means that Shao Jia'ershao's mood is not very good.

By the time Shao Chengyun returned to the bedroom, Xin Rong had finished washing and was waiting for him to sleep.

Their marriage came very suddenly, and there was no foreshadowing in front of them. So that sometimes Shao Chengyun looked at Xin Rong quietly with him, and he also had an incredible feeling.

Xin Rong was sitting on a small sofa with armrests reading a book. Shao Chengyun entered the room, and he was still curled up on the sofa, not distracted at all.

He was looking at a book that Shao Chengyun had casually taken from the shelf a few days ago, a best-selling book on economics written by a professor at the University of Chicago, which contained some interpretations of daily life phenomena based on economic principles, which were relatively in-depth and easy to understand.

Xin Rong looked very seriously, and Shao Chengyun walked over and rubbed his head hair and said, "Sleep."

Tomorrow at 8:30 a.m. the plane will fly directly to Germany, and they will all get up early.

Xin Rong wanted to read this chapter and then go to sleep, and whispered, "Ten minutes."

Shao Chengyun smiled, did not urge him anymore, left him a lamp, and lay on the bed first. WWithin a few minutes, Xin Rong also moved very lightly from the other side to the bed.

He washed his hair before going to bed, with a light aroma, his fingers were a little cold, and he quickly retracted it when he accidentally touched one of Shao Chengyun's arms. Unexpectedly, as soon as he lay down, he was covered by Shao Chengyun with a quilt, and then dragged into his arms and began to kiss him in the dark.

Shao Chengyun kissed very unruly, not like the usual foreplay. Xin Rong is a little confused, tomorrow will catch a plane, will you do it tonight?

He thought in his heart, his subordinates had begun to resist, "Tomorrow I will get up at six o'clock..."

Shao Chengyun bit his lip and said in a deep voice, "So?"

Xin Rong felt that it was too long to do it with Shao Chengyun in its entirety, but he did not dare to say it, holding the man's shoulder with one hand, while distinguishing his expression in the darkness, first tilting his head to let him kiss his neck, and then saying, "Are you not in a good mood?" ...... So let me help you, okay? 

When he said this, Shao Chengyun stopped instead, buried his head between Xin Rong's neck, smelled the light fragrance that had not yet dissipated on his skin, and thought in his heart, how can he see that he is in a bad mood? Is it so obvious?

Xin Rong was hugged by him again for a while, and finally Shao Chengyun let go of him and said, "I'm not in a bad mood, don't mess with you, go to sleep."

Xin Rong also did not know what happened to Shao Chengyun before returning to the bedroom, he looked at the man's side face lying on the side with his eyes closed, said goodnight to him, and then silently covered the quilt. <

The driver dropped them off at the airport early the next morning, and there were already several people waiting in the business class lounge. Among them was He Xun, an assistant whom Xin Rong had met once when he went to apply for a passport.

Xin Rong followed Shao Chengyun into the lounge, and the people sitting in the room stood up one after another to say hello to Shao Chengyun, who looked like Shao Chengyun's subordinates. Xin Rong stood aside slightly confused, and Shao Chengyun supported his shoulders, took him a little, and said to him, "Go and sit."

So Xin Rong obediently went to the side, poured himself a cup of coffee from the coffee machine on the cabinet, did not add creamer and sugar, and drank to refresh his mind.

The vice presidents and assistants around Shao Chengyun were dressed in suits and shoes one by one, looking at a group of workplace elites. Only Xin Rong wore a hoodie and jeans, which did not match their style at all. Except for He Xun and Xin Rong nodding and greeting at the beginning, no one else took the initiative to ask about him, and Shao Chengyun did not introduce Xin Rong to anyone.

This time, Shao Chengyun flew to Germany with his team, mainly to talk about downstream orders. The whole itinerary is relatively tight, and it is expected to bid with a large cruise ship company in Singapore, so after getting on the plane, Shao Chengyun continued to look through the information of some rival companies.

Xin Rong sat in his seat, and did not take the initiative to say a word to Shao Chengyun the whole time.

He ate breakfast from the flight attendant and watched a movie with headphones on. Until the end of the movie, Shao Chengyun finally walked back from the back row, took off his suit jacket and sat down next to Xin Rong, while reaching out and squeezing Xin Rong's hand, asking him, "Is it boring?"

Xin Rong took off his headphones, smiled, and said, "The movies are very good, they are all new films that have just been released." 

His casual personality was quite painful, and the man then grabbed his head again, because there was a wide armrest between the seats, and Xin Rong couldn't lean on Shao Chengyun.

On the seat opposite the corridor sat He Xun and another vice president, Shao Chengyun did not seem to be worried about others seeing or hearing, and Xin Rong said, "When we get to Germany, we will work for a few days first, and I will set aside time to play with you after the busy."

Later, when Shao Chengyun also ate something and went to exchange views with his subordinates, Xin Rong also stood up from his seat. On the surface, he just stood up and rubbed his arms and relaxed in the aisle, but in fact, he had been watching Shao Chengyun's direction and silently looked at the other party for a long time.

Ever since admitting his heart in Meng Donglin's bar, Xin Rong could feel that the emotion hidden in his heart had become stronger and stronger.

Now he looked at Shao Chengyun's way of handling the work, and he really felt that this man was very stylish. Not much to say, but looking at people's eyes has a lot of weight, occasionally with a little gesture, flip through the data lazy smile, how to look are a strong and calm ability.

In Xin Rong's previous twenty years of growth, she had never come into contact with an adult male like Shao Chengyun. He knew he couldn't resist and fell too quickly, but he felt a willing sense of powerlessness.

The ten-hour flight isn't too difficult to alternate between movies and occasional naps. At 11:00 a.m. local time, their group landed at the airport.

It was a cloudless sunny day in Germany, but the wind was strong in early winter, and the sun was shining on the body without any temperature.

As soon as Xin Rong stepped out of the business class shuttle, he was blown by the cold wind.

His heavy coat was packed in checked baggage and could not be picked up for a while. Shao Chengyun was listening to He Xun at the time, and Yu Guang caught a glimpse of someone pushing a large stack of luggage to meet him, and reached out and pulled Xin Rong to avoid it. At the same time, he took off his trench coat and draped it on Xin Rong's shoulders.